Monday, October 28, 2013

Essence: Divalicious Red & BPS Halloween Decals

So busy. All I want to do is sit here and play Sims... and sleep. Still doing my nails and getting pictures. Trying not to slack too badly posting. If I get in the habit of skipping days willy nilly before you know it I won't be posting at all. >_> Can't have that. Blogging is cathartic.

What isn't cathartic is this weird highly pigmented yet overly sheer red that everybody releases and I keep ending up with more and more bottles of... this time it goes by the name Divalicious Red.



Two coats, dried quickly... not my cup of tea. Fortunately the super cute Halloween water decals I ordered from BornPrettyStore got here to cover up the mess.



I can't find them again on the site. :( They popped up during their Halloween sale and there were four different sheets. I could only afford two so I picked 19 and 20 for the cute little trick-or-treaters.



We've also got some ghosts, spiders and "Happy Halloween".



So adorable. So easy to use! Gotta thank Jasmine for introducing me to the joys of water decals. And, of course, BornPrettyStore has a huge selection for super cheap (and free worldwide shipping!) so that should keep me happy for a long while.

Tonight is the Assassin's Creed: Black Flag release. We're going as pirates. lol So I'll have pics of that tomorrow, swatching Cleopatra on Wednesday, then Thursday I should have another super multi-chrome surprise for you. Hope everyone's week is off to a good start! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. That skeleton girl is soo soo cute! I never noticed this set before :( Oh well next year maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I dunno if they sold out really quickly or they didn't think they'd ship before Halloween, but I was surprised that I couldn't find them. :/

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and Cute. You are a clever one. I also love that red- it seems just 'off' red but beautiful and muted. Thanks for dropping by my blog so often as well, I am a slack blogger to be sure these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Thank you. No worries, sometimes it can be a struggle and you are certainly going through enough in your offline life. I love your drawings.

      Delete
  3. Their nice. Here is hard to find nail stickers only online :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have to buy mine online as well. The ones I do find in stores are often way more expensive than I'm willing to pay. lol

      Delete
  4. Those are ADORABLE! Which reminds me, I need to paint my nails tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! \(^_^)/ hehehe Are you going to post them? What color are you going for?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!