Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Disturbing French Manicure

YES! Happy October, everybody!!! \(^_^)/ So I'm not exactly starting off on a high note, but maybe it looks more realistic in the pictures....



Can you see what I was going for? Like a normal french manicure except it looks like my nails are all jacked up on the nail bed. *looks around* Aaron said, and I agree, it would have looked better if I had the red underneath and the nude crackle on top of that. Sadly, I don't have nude crackle. I have Peach & Cream, Natural White Tip Painter and Show Stopper.



Ah well, a valiant effort. Still have a whole month. lol



So... *looks around* Grossed out at all? lol Please please please if anybody out there has a good, opaque nude cream crackle give this a shot and shoot me a tweet (@ScorpioLizzy) or something because I would love to see my vision come to life. I did find a nude crackle on bps, but I have so much coming up at once it will probably be a while before I can get it.

Tomorrow I have Boo-gie Down, the other Monsters Ball glitter that I ordered. I am seriously jacked up over this glitter. @_@ It's like a Halloween version of the Glitz n Pieces glitters that I lurve so much.

Hope everybody has a fantastic month. So glad September is over and ready for some goodness! Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

Don't go far, I'll be back in a few with the I Love Fall Tag!

18 comments:

  1. This is really clever...gross but clever, LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, very appropriate for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most fabulous Frenchie I have EVER seen!!!! Now I HAVE to go find red crackle!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Thank you so much! :D So glad you like it. hehehe

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love this! I see what you were doing and it is slightly gross, but cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ I'm glad so many people get it. lol First time he saw it, Aaron didn't get it at all!

      Delete
  5. That's very nice with the crakle will try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Can't wait to see how it turns out! :D

      Delete
  6. I think this is a great Halloween look! I can't think of a nude creme crackle in my stash, and I have a lot of crack. Maybe a white crackle could be tinted somehow? That's probably way more trouble than would be reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yeah, I found some stuff online about adding rubbing alcohol to regular polish to make it crack, but... I don't know if I'm willing to risk it.

      Delete
  7. Definitely great for Halloween! P.S. I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!! Yes, I meant to yell that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've miss you, too!!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

      Delete
  8. Wow!!! The effect is really strange =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks. Didn't come out the way I hoped, but I'm glad it was well received.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!