Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cinnamon Kiss Sponging

Hey everybody!! So hot and sweaty. lol And since the bps forum is back up and running (and my last order is finally on it's way!) I'm going to be doing two posts today. With a gnarled up pinkie. :p Caught it on some thorns while I was pulling weeds earlier. Should be fine, just a little worried about getting polish remover into it... >_>

*ahem* So, yeah, the sponging isn't as dramatic as I expected it to be. I have Cinnamon Kiss at the tips and Sketch-y at the cuticles.



And some stickers from the NAS box. Cala brand, again. These 3D stickers are really thin so I used my tweezers to pull them off of the backing. They were very pliable, though, and I didn't have to fight to get them to lay flat. I did topcoat, though, just to make sure they didn't pop off while we were doing yardwork. ;)



Here we go:



I think I should have added gold or something at the very tips. Really expected there to be more of a color difference between the two polishes. Ah well. I've got something super colorful coming up in just a few. You're gonna love it. See ya there! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Love the stickers, they blend so well with the polish, they look almost like water decals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kind of do after topcoat. :) They do have a texture to them, though... like rough fuzz. >_> Forgot to mention that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank goodness, I was starting to think it was going to be an off year... lol

      Delete
  3. Those are very cute!! Definitely something I could handle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! There are few things easier than sponging. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!