Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Release Party

Okay, I just spent way too much time on Tumblr. lol So last night was actually the release of three games, but Black Flag was the only one that had us! In costume! These costumes:



We've done pirates before so his costume is the old one I made a few years ago with a different shirt. Mine is totally different because we couldn't find my 'wench' dress. Which is just as well because it's a little too boobalicious. Since he was Blackbeard of course he had his swords, six pistols and the "lit cannon fuses" come out from his hat.



Last time he wore black contacts for this costume; this time he decided to go more "scurvy pirate" and wore these weird yellow ones.



I went a bit more understated.



I'm like a backup dancer. lol And even though nobody else (aside from Amanda who works there) dressed up I think he would have won the costume contest anyway. Not like I'm biased or anything. I'm totally not. ;) For winning he got this LE... picture thing having to do with the game.



So it wasn't as exciting as the Batman release. It was still fun to dress up. For a time. My feet felt like they were bleeding by the time we got home. I think if I ever had to resort to being a hooker... I'd have to hook in sneakers.

Norma hooked me up with her predicted polish schedule, so I'm going to hold off on posting Cygnus Loop until she gets to it. (will be totally worth the wait!) Tomorrow is still going to be Cleopatra which I'm so glad I went for. (you'll find out why tomorrow hehehe) In the meantime I have plenty of other lovelies to share so c'mon back! Hope everyone's having a fantastic week. (^_^)"/" I'm going to go take another nap. lol

12 comments:

  1. That's a costume I never had before pirate :) Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. ^_^ You should try it; it's fun!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun idea! you guys look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh about hooking in sneakers LOL You both look great in your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL My boots apparently were not made for walking. ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. You guys look AWESOME! I love how much fun you two always seem to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yellow contact lenses for scurvy pirate, that's some attention to detail!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what he's good at. lol Just HAD to make it different from last time.

      Delete
  6. Elexis is a pirate this year for Halloween. She is wearing sensible boots though. She is my child and we are lacking in grace to say the least...lol You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LOL Yeah, sensible boots are best for Halloween walking. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!