Friday, October 25, 2013

Arkham Origins Midnight Release Party

I have to say, last night's midnight release was absolutely my favorite so far; and we didn't even get the game! LOL But getting to hang out with awesome people in awesome costumes is... pretty awesome.

Since the game is called "Origins" Aaron dressed up as the more old-school Scarecrow (before the gas mask) and I dressed up as Dr. Harleen Quinzel. Harley, before she goes crazy.



I had an "official" name tag and my Arkham Asylum clipboard and Aaron made this wicked pumpkin that even had a green strobe light in it.



We got there early so we had time to hang out with Tracey and Amanda (they work there) before people started showing up.





There was a guy (Joshua) who works there dressed as Batman, then another Batman showed up with Black Mask.



They were both really cool and not shy about posing for photo ops.







That was cool enough, but then out of nowhere we got The Riddler!! Yeah, I was totally stoked cuz Riddler wears green. hehehe



Everyone was super great and we had a fun time hanging out. I wasn't purposefully excluded from the boys club there. Batman tried to get me in on the pictures, but that just made me shy and I hid behind my clipboard. lol I know! I'm awful. My main purpose, though, is to make sure I get plenty of pictures and I got a Mission Accomplished on that one. Still need to go through and finish compiling Aaron's portfolio pictures and get those onto the tablet and uploaded to facebook. Once I do I'll share the link (everywhere! muahahaha) so y'all can see. (^_^)"/"



6 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN :) U guys r so lucky nothing nearly as fun happens where I am from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'll trade ya. You can go to the next game release and I'll go to the next essence/catrice event. ;) It was pretty fun, though.

      Delete
  2. Scary outfit just like a movie I saw but cant remember name:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! I need to go to these just because I am fascinated with people!! Those costumes are fantastic! I think your hubby's is the best and I don't even know what it is from! How come you didn't get the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It's from the Batman franchise. Scarecrow is in one of the newer movies, except he's in a suit. Originally he looked more like a regular (albeit scary) scarecrow. I think he would have gotten the game, but the first two were too similar and he didn't want a third version of the same game; so he got Assassin's Creed instead. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!