Friday, September 13, 2013

Zoya: Dhara

Happy Friday the 13th! Just a quick post today. Norma recommended I watch Sarah's Key and my pc isn't cooperating with Netflix so I'm going to take the chance to watch it while Aaron is out hanging with the guys.

Today I've got three coats of Zoya's Dhara. All of the amazing stuff I've said about these PixieDusts in the past? Apply to this one as well. Zoya really nailed it (HA!) with these collections.



It did apply a bit sheer and orange is notorious for PDL, hence the three coats. I love the color of this one. Will be perfect for Halloweeny jack-o-lanterns. ;)



That's actually the main reason I picked this one up. I knew I had Sugar Rush and Tangerine Dream, but... Tomoko and Chita just looked too Christmasy next to each other in my hand and it made my heart hurt. lol

As I type this I have the purple dye in my hair. I'll have a post on that tomorrow or Sunday. Just need to photocopy my driver's license then hit up the bank for a money order and I can get this stupid ticket taken care of. *gggrrrr* Cashed out $100 to amazon so now I'm swaggin' for my birthday. Not really putting off the tablet (not by choice, anyway), I should be able to get the rest of that money fairly easily. Time to concentrate on Sephora. ;)

Tomorrow I'll have Leather Loose all ready for you guys. I've seen a few swatches online already and it looks pretty interesting. Here's hoping I can capture that. lol Y'all take care out there and have a great weekend! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. ooh that's a cute one! Yeah Zoya's orange-y pixie dusts give the old PDL but...I give 'em a pass cause they're so amazing.

    Can't wait to see the locks! Also boooo to the ticket :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Yeah, it's hard not to be forgiving to something so sparkly and pretty. ^_^ Dunno if I feel like putting on my face, but I'll definitely get a color preview on the hairs. lol

      Delete
  2. Huh? what's PDL? I'm shocked you had to use 3 coats, destiny from zoya, which is very similar in color, is almost a one coater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phantom Dirt Line. lol Where the polish makes it look like your nails are dirty but they really aren't. I'll definitely have to check out Destiny!

      Delete
  3. It looks great, definitely one for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So looking forward to a PixieDust Halloween. ^_^ Will make a great match with Dahlia!

      Delete
  4. Wow!!! That orange is great and is even nicer because of the texture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think texture makes the glitter sparkle more. ^_^

      Delete
  5. That color wows me as well. I have to get some of those polishes. I can't wait to see purple hair. I want purple somewhere in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally go for it! You have Walgreens, right? If you want to try it out (for a day) they have hair chalk that you just rub onto your hair for color and it washes right out. Just... be careful about the dust getting on your clothes...

      Delete
  6. Ooh this is my favourite it reminds me of CG riveting? Sparkly orange goodness :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about Riveting! The colors are pretty similar. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!