Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Zoya: Chita

Oh goodness goodness goodness. At the risk of sounding overly dramatic I have to say that Chita is, by far, the most absolutely perfect autumnal green ever!



Doesn't it look just like pumpkin leaves? ^_^ This is two coats. One may have been enough, but I can never be 100% sure in the dark so I went with two. Chita is even more sparkly in real life.



*swoons* Is this love.... be-do-be-doooo.... is this loooooooove...... Oh, it's love alright. Now I just need them to release a bright emerald green and a yummy lime green and I'll be in PixieDust heaven. hehehe That's not too much to ask, is it? ;)

Checked the Walgreens in Belton and no Nabis. Tomorrow morning I'll check the other Killeen one and the one in Heights. *fingers crossed* Uhm... I guess that's it. Tomorrow we can look forward to my last Milani holo. Hopefully the sun will be nice to me. For now I'm going to take a nap and dream of textured pretties. lol Hope everyone's having a terrific week! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. I love it and you are right, autumnal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to start pairing it up with the other autumnal colors. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I told you you would love Chita!! :)

    I wore this with an accent nail of Zoya PixieDust Vespa (from the spring 2013 collection).
    Even my mother, who still thinks nails should ALWAYS be office appropriate and preferably a ladylike pink loved this although I couldn't make her wear it... maybe when she stays over I can sneak up on her while she sleeps >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That would be hilarious!! I'm sure she'd love it once she got to see it on herself. ;)

      Delete
  3. I don't have any similar color. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I do either. Even in non-textured. Glad you like it. ^_^

      Delete
  4. So pretty. Definitely going to have to pick up a bottle of Pixie Dust...now just to decide which color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That... is the hard part... lol The ones I didn't pick up are sitting on my amazon wishlist. ;) One day I *will* have them all. Zoya just keeps blowing me away with 'em.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!