Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sinful Colors: Flirting Nails (Matte-ed)

Hello dolls! :D So, Flirting Nails was in my Walgreens' Leather Luxe display, but it's not posted in this "full collection" swatchfest on Narcissistic Nails, even though she said she picked up all of them? I searched up some swatches and they're from early last year, so.... I don't know why it was in the collection display? The fresh collection display. And it's still there! (I checked this morning) So, I'm guessing this one isn't part of the Leather Luxe collection, but I matte-ed it anyway. :p First up, two coats of Flirting Nails.



Misplaced polish or not, I love this color. It's very subdued and sophisticated. I think the matte topcoat enhances it.



A bit softer, a bit more sophisticated. Both ways are very nice.



All in all, I'm glad I got this one. Even if it wasn't what I was expecting.

The catfish seem to have calmed down a bit. That's good. The laptop is almost continually overheating... that's not so good. I did find a game on facebook to kind of take my mind off of laggy Sims. That helps. Sort of. :p Problem with games on facebook is waiting around for "energy" to replenish. Bah. At least it's free. Still trucking along on Swagbucks and answering as many surveys as I can. I'll have another tablet update just as soon as the focus group payment goes through. Man, I hope I've made some progress... lol Y'all take care and hope everyone has an amazing week! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. This to me is like the ultimate office girl color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely something there, but not likely to be off-putting to anybody. lol

      Delete
  2. Not a fan of frosty colours but looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm it looks better when matte you are correct! It's a very safe colour, not like you at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* I know! But I'm going to be trying to get a job here soon, so it's good to have some more subdued colors just in case I end up working for polish nazis. -_-

      Delete
  4. I am not usually a fan of nudes (naked nails...heehee), but I like this color. I don't know if I could get away with wearing it because of how pale I am, but I like it. I might have to experiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Experimentation is fun. ^_^ It doesn't always work out, but... ya never know if you don't try. lol

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the link back and I did indeed pick up the entire collection. Flirting Nails was not part of the Leather Luxe Collection (as it was ALL matte collection).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have no idea why my Walgreens had it shoved in there. >_> Very odd.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!