Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Finger Paints: Art of Theft +Silver Decals +BornPrettyStore Order

Hello, everybody!! :D Today we're starting off with two coats of Finger Paints' Art of Theft. A polish which has continually confounded me! When I bought it I thought it was purple. Looking at the bottle in my room it looks golden brown. On the nail? It's a deep deep blue with some purple/red shimmers.



And it really looks like a couple of fingers could have used a third coat, huh? It doesn't look like that in real life. :p The formula was really smooth and easy to work with and dried (matte-ish) fairly quickly. I added topcoat. Especially since I decided to try out my other Cala water decals (which will be in my upcoming giveaway) and those were definitely going to need topcoat. lol



Jasmine is some kind of master when it comes to matching up designs on her nails. I could still use a little work. Tried to pair up a butterfly and a rose and it looks a little cluttered.



These worked really well... without my spaziness getting in the way. Again I had issues with extra water mucking things up (hence the chips) so if anybody has any tips on how to dry them out that would be super. ^_^ And since Cristy wasn't feeling too hot about her polishing skills, I decided to share a super spaz moment I had yesterday while applying Art of Theft:



Yep, somehow I managed to lose all depth perception and started way early... on both of my thumbs! Thank goodness for cleanup... lol

I got my bornprettystore order! I fairly ransacked their 99cent sale and got:



Two sets of water decals (bear faces and cow prints) and a set of funny face/mustache stickers.



Three super cute stamping plates with animals and happy little schoolgirls. Plus a three-item random grab bag which included...



OMG!!! A massive roll of striping tape and Angry Birds and freakin' Hello Kitty stickers!! :D How did they know?! I don't really play Angry Birds, but they're still cute. Super jacked about the Hello Kitty stickers. All of that ended up being around $7. Not bad at all.

Now I'm all conflicted. I was going to wear Sci-Fly By tomorrow, but I don't want to cover it up with stickers... Hrm... May have an idea. hehehe Come on back and see if I can pull it off or if I super-spaz my stamping again. (^_^)"/" Hope everyone's having a terrific week!

10 comments:

  1. You have a hello kitty nail plate too : ) That blue is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do. ^_^ Glad you like the blue!

      Delete
  2. the little cow decals are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? hehehe I saw them smiling at me and just couldn't help myself.

      Delete
  3. OMG, I ordered those bear faces from BPS a few days ago. Guess this is gonna be a water decal competition~! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! I'm gonna lose... LOL You're so good with them! After trying out these butterfly decals I went looking for more and those bear faces were just too cute to pass up! ^_^

      Delete
  4. I think the pairing you did looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha!! Your thumb looks like pretty much every single one of my fingers...okay at least 7 out of 10... I am a pro at painting my toes. That polish does look purple. It's pretty. I sucked at putting on decals like that. I don't think I will even attempt stamping...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? Nobody's perfect, it's just a matter of cleaning up the messes. lol Stamping can be a bit of a pain, but the designs are too fun to pass up. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!