Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Essence: Hello Summer!

Hi, everybody! Just a quickie post today. I was going to do a face (since I don't remember if I ever posted the new bronze eyeshadow), but... man. Summer is hanging on with a sweaty, fiery vengeance. Hence, I suppose, today's polish selection. Hello Summer!, now go away.... :p



Two coats, fast dry time. For an orange cream it's pretty opaque. Hardly any VNL or PDL. Hardly. I don't know if it shows at all in the pictures. I didn't see it until I got outside into the sun.



Oops, looks like I got a little bubble in there. Also a little tipwear. *shrugs* I love the color. Already starting to mull over some Halloween ideas. ;)

So... guess what showed up in my inbox this morning...



*blinks*.... WHAT?! Oh... ouch. My heart hurts. I'm hoping hoping hoping that this means we'll get them over here. If not I will definitely cry. I mean, just look at all this stuff!!! *whimpers* So much cool stuff. Need to start saving in case of emergency flash-haul.

I did try out the gravel-vac... and totally forgot to take a pic. Sorry. >_< It wasn't too difficult and no fishies got sucked in. Not for lack of trying, lemme tell ya. Curious little buggers. lol Still a bit cloudy, but less so than it was. Albinos are having bouts of serenity. :p Little tweakers.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Going to try out some funky matte tips (Cristy inspired me) with a couple of the Orly Instant Artist paints. C'mon back! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. i hope hope we get these products in canada! I just picked up this orange as it was on sale for 1.50, it seems like it'll be good at least for nail art and maybe for when i feel like orange, which is rare but could happen :) i just love essence!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol For a while I was totally into orange. Definitely one of those colors you have to be in a mood for. ;) This is a good one, though. I think you'll like it.

      Delete
  2. omg! i want the glow top coat!! wonder if it changes the color of the polish. They have glow in the dark polish that comes out around Halloween but it's usually that weird whitish yellowish color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah *blah* I have a couple bottles of that stuff. I have no idea what this one is going to do, but if I see it I'm totally gonna get it! (good to see you back online finally!!)

      Delete
  3. I know summer in England is nothing compared to Texan summer but I too want summer to end now :p but I like this colour! Happy and bright :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I'm sure it's the same for winter. Our 'cold' is nothing compared to your cold. ;) Hopefully we'll both get to cool off soon and enjoy the fall before winter. o_O lol Happy Birthday, again!!

      Delete
  4. I am DYING to get my hands on the new Essence stuff, I was in a clothes shop yesterday that has an Essence stand and there was a woman with massive cardboard boxes taking like FOREVER to put new things on the stand, I got fed up waiting for her (and also could not be sure I'd be able to fight the urge to push her out of the way and tell her I'd be quicker at it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! I had that same circumstance when they were putting up the new Hard Candy display. Although for essence I don't think I could have walked away. I'd stand and wait and grab one each time she bent down for more. ;) Unless Aaron got fed up and dragged me away... which is likely... lol

      Delete
  5. Its truly summery. Can't wait to see the sand glitters even though i cannot get them here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that orange! It's so vibrant, bubble and all...hee hee. I cannot wait to see what you are going to do with some matte tips! Two of my favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Should have it up in a few. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!