Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red, White & Blue Texture!

I knew I was going to want to do this a long time ago. Finally, it is time! Here's the colors I used:



OPI Solitaire, the appropriately named Zoya Liberty and Julie G Hot Cinnamon. So how do they all look together?





Went a bit 'claw' crazy...



I think tomorrow I'm going to have some (hopefully) interesting dotting stuff, then looking at sponging for Thursday. My mom wants me to do something "interesting" for her (hopefully) last dermatologist appointment, so hopefully rw&b sponging is "interesting" enough. The dots are going to be a bit labor intensive and I'm starting that as soon as I get out of the shower. Which I am going to take now. lol Hope everyone's having a great week so far. :D

16 comments:

  1. I love it ! Very patriotic !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! I was worried about the red, but it all came out. :D

      Delete
  2. I love that Zoya, it's so sparkly! This turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I think that's why they called them PixieDusts. Definitely the sparkle winners.

      Delete
  3. They are pretty I like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great for the holiday--and very "on trend" too! Looking forward to the dots you're teasing about. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to say you'll have to wait just one more day. I keep forgetting how exhausting shopping is. >_<

      Delete
  5. Those are adorable. I will definitely add those to my ever growing collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D You won't regret it.

      Delete
    2. Where do you normally get your polish. While I was at Target today, I totally picked up some decals for my nails. You are such a horrible influence. :D lol

      Delete
    3. hehehehe I try. ;) I do a lot of my polish shopping online. head2toebeauty.com, amazon, ninjapolish.com. Mostly them. I'll pick up Sinful Colors at Walgreens and every now and then (like this morning hehehe) I'll make it out to Ulta or Sally Beauty Supply and check their clearance.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!