Monday, July 29, 2013

Essence: Grunge Me Tender +Old School

Hey look! Back up to 56! (^_^)"/" lol I really outta take some time and update my Tumblr. Anyway, today I have three coats of an absolutely gorgeous, bright pastel, matte, ever so smoothly textured bit of green goodness. Grunge Me Tender. Oh yes, please do.



Oh! *swoons* This is three coats. It wasn't really streaky, just that I had some bad ridges after two. Dry time was great, though, as you would (should?) expect from a matte. Easy enough to get thinner coats as well. :)



Even though my camera decided to smoke some crack and my fingers look all red, this one showed off the slight shimmer and sort-of texture the best. Like I said before, it's barely there. Like really old leather. Tomorrow I'll be back with (hopefully) some of the most unusual nail art ever. *fingers crossed* Never tried anything like it so we'll see if I can pull it off. ;)

Now! I was invited by the wonderful Cristy S to do this tag thing, so I figured why not? ^_^

Five Things I Have A Passion For:

Animals, nail polish, math, nature & video games

Five Things I'd Like To Learn Before I Die:

How to speak German (I know some, aber nie genug), how to set personal boundaries, why people are obsessed with train-wreck-reality-tv, how to do my hair so it looks good ALL the time, and how to get people to keep their promises

Five Things I Say A Lot:

"Dang", "It's not rocket surgery", "What", "I Wish", "Miss you"

Five Books/Magazines I Have Read Recently:

Joyland, Far Dark Fields, The Widow, A Few Corrections, Miss Peregrine's Home For Unusual Children

Five Favorite Movies:

Rocky Horror Picture Show, Jesus Christ Superstar, Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, Zombieland, Murder By Death

Five Places I Would Like To Travel:

Germany, Japan, Canada, England, Egypt

Five People I Invite:

Uhm... I dunno if anybody would, so if you want to go ahead! It's fun sharing and getting to know things about e-friends. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! It reminds me of one of the pirates of the Caribbean polishes, can't remember the name. Stranger tides?
    Fun tag, I'm tempted to do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! ^_^ Would be nice to learn some things about you. I think in real life it's slightly greener than Stranger Tides? Unless I'm thinking of the bones one... was that grey? I have no idea what's going on. lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehehe ^_^ I like it cuz it makes people stop and go "what?" LOL Exactly. ;)

      Delete
  3. Love that color!!! Thanks for playing along, I enjoyed reading your answers. You rarely meet people who have a passion for math. I like angles and geometry best, but I could always go for a good algebraic equation. I also would like to do my hair where it looks good all the time thats also low maintenance. I can't wait to see the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Number lovers are such a rare breed. Most people, I think, have this preconceived notion that math is hard and so they go into it already defeated. It's really not! lol I LOVE some algebra and calculus and even took a pre-physics course in high school and OMG loved it!! hehehe On Borderlands 2 they have this character (Gaige) who's a big ol' nerd and when you open up the panel to compare the weapons she says "numbers numbers mathmathmath" Tickles me every time. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!