Friday, July 12, 2013

China Glaze: Agro +Award!

The time has come, my darling friends, to talk of pretty things. ^_^ Like Agro! OMG I can't believe it took me so long to wear this one!!



*GASP!* Agro is a gorgeous, deep mossy green with a very delicate dark-gold shimmer. This is two medium-thin coats and dry time was... just great. No topcoat and less than an hour before it was damage-proof.



LOL I can see my reflection. That's in the shade, my sunny close-ups came out all fuzzy for some reason. *shrugs* OMG And my China Glaze drawer is officially full. Looks like I'll be double-stacking those until I get around to buying another set of drawers. Wow.

Guess what! The lovely Jayna from The Sequined Nail nominated me for the versatile blogger award! :D I'm insanely honored, thank you so much. Interesting note: when she reads my blog it comes up .co.uk and when I read hers it's .com. Weird, right? Anyway, here it is!



*hugs it* Okay, now for the official stuff.

1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Include a link to their blog
3) Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
4) Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they have been nominated
5) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

Okay, let's get the 7 things out of the way:

1) I'm addicted to collecting nail polish
2) Been married almost 13 years
3) I love playing video games
4) My favorite color is green
5) I love animals more than people
6) I'm thrilled by the recent Hello Kitty explosion
7) I can't wait for the 4th season of Archer to arrive on Netflix

I admit, that was a bit of a stretch. Hard to think of stuff since I overshare here all the time. lol Blog time! Do I have 15 on my list? I'm sure half of these were nominated last time, but here's a list of my faves. Take the badge if you want it, or don't. I love you anyway!

The Nail Buff
The Happy Sloths
Swatch & Learn
My World
My Own Personal Stage
Idyllic Enamel
Girl Supimpa
Galorious
Fun Size Beauty
Frazzle and Aniploish
Brittney Marie
Beautyshades Makeup and Nails
ANAMCARA 2
AbbieNail
Vintage Queen

*phew* Fifteen. In reverse order from bottom to top on my blogger reading list page thingy. ^_^ Some of them are a couple of weeks with no posts (a few a couple of months), some of them are daily or near daily. Aw... And this is the first time I haven't included A Plethora Of Nails... I miss Bethany. Hope she's okay. :/

I think that's enough for today. Made an appointment this morning so our two little boys can get neutered on Monday! Brak is working at a spay & neuter clinic downtown this summer and she's paying for it for last year's birthday present to me. When something is that easy, how could I put it off? lol So long kitty scrotums! Hopefully this will fix a couple of behavioral problems with those two.

Happy Friday! Hope everybody has a fantastic weekend!!! :D

17 comments:

  1. There is a recent Hello Kitty Explosion? I am so not aware of it! How recent are we talking here?
    I remember after my cat got spayed, she put on A LOT of weight (apparently it's a common occurrence), I wonder if the same happens to male cats that say so long to their "kitty scrotum" lol.... hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Last couple of years, I'd say. I was a big Sanrio fan in Germany, then we moved here and it was all but non-existant. Lately, however, she's growing in popularity here in the states and I couldn't be happier. :D

      I'm not sure if the same happens to males or not. We have two pudgy spayed females, but these will be the first males. Will be interesting to see what happens. As long as Ralphus calms down and Icarus quits spraying everything I'll be happy. :p

      Delete
  2. I don't own Argo is a gorgeous green. Thank you for awarding me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. :) I think I only grabbed Agro because it was on clearance, but I'm so glad I did!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your well deserved award, and thank you for including me on your list! <3 Me being super lazy with blogging means I nabbed the top spot :p
    I love that we are so different, and yet some of the items on your list would totally be on my list too.

    How super duper gorgeous is Argo. I think it could definitely find a home in my very pared down stash :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) You totally deserve it, even if you don't blog much anymore. ;) It's always a thrill to see your posts when they do come.

      OMG Agro is amazing! I can't believe I put it off so long. I will definitely be wearing it again.

      Delete
  4. Aww congrats on the nomination! And YAY! Great minds think alike ;) I'm looking for a mossy green to try to create a knock off of RBL turn it around (did you see this link? AMAZING! http://prettynerdy.net/2013/05/16/duped-rbl-turn-it-around/ of course we don't have Zoya so I'm on the look out for just a moss green polish (if it's not perfect to rbl that's okay) so I'll keep this in mind but hopefully I'll spot the Zoya from the link when I'm in the states. You rock Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooooh Turn It Around is pretty! :D I like the sparklies. OMG You rock! Zoyas are about $8USD normal, but if you're lucky you can find some cute ones there for about $5USD in the clearance section. You are going to LOVE Ulta for Zoyas. Try not to faint. ;)

      Delete
    2. ^^Ya know, so you can budget your trip around how many Zoyas you can nab while you're here. ;)

      Delete
    3. Hehehe! oooh man I can see this trip to the states breaking the bank! Urgh. Turn it around is sooooo amazing. And of course cause it's too expensive to justify (and therefore I can't have it!) I'm lemming it hard.

      My fingers are crossed for super awesome bargin bin finds and polish sales during my trip!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous color!! My mustang was a very close match to that color. Plus I like shiny!! Congrats on the award. How cool that I made the list. I also like pets more than people sometimes. They don't talk back, but man they can get on my nerves sometimes (like tonight, in fact I told my husband "The dogs are like penises tonight: in and out in and out"). My favorite color was green for years and years. Both of our cars were green because of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMAO!!! Like penises. That's hilarious. I want to get my car painted green (the guy tried to cheekily sell me a new green car, but we couldn't afford that), but it hasn't been possible yet. What year was your mustang?

      Delete
    2. It was a 97 convertible with a tan top. I wanted that car since high school. Sadly I wrecked her. We still have our green truck though.

      Delete
    3. Oh noes! Sorry. :( Good to have a back up, though, huh?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!