Sunday, June 16, 2013

Zoya: Midori & China Glaze: Scattered & Tattered

OMG Even later today! It's almost tomorrow!!! That game.... man... so addictive. lol Today I've got a base of two coats Zoya Midori. Not quite as bright a green as I expected, but still very lovely.



It is a bit sheer so a third coat wouldn't be out of the question. I do like that the shimmer is more yellow than gold. Very pretty. Did get a few hair marks from sleeping, though.



While searching for swatches of Scattered & Tattered I noticed a lot of people used pink. Nice, but I had to veer to the left a little. I like how Midori's green off-sets the rose colored glitters.



*LOVES* These glitter mixes are to die for. Only two missing from my collection. hehehehe



To think, this one was at the bottom of my wishlist and I'm absolutely adoring it. It's less red red than I expected. I think it would look even lovelier over a more sagey green. Tomorrow I've got Nfu Oh 54 lined up. I wanted to find a dark blue-green, but I'm going to layer it over Noot. Not quite black, but close enough for some decent contrast. Also have a fun (totally color-repeat!) mani lined up for Wednesday... No ideas yet for Tuesday. Possibly my last essence. Working my way into single-digits! :D Now to get back to making some money (Aaron's bogarted the xbox lol) and working on tomorrow's mani. OMG Just wait. I think it's going to be time to break out some matte topcoat up in here! hehehehe Hope everyone had a terrific weekend and enjoyed a Happy Father's Day where applicable. *hugs*

8 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks gorgeous! I just got one of those China Glaze glitters, never would have thought of putting it with green x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're in the single digits?! Awesome Lizzy! I shocked myself today too, tried the last of my zoya pixie dusts (have the summer set and also got nyx LOVE nyx layered over stevie!) and looked around and I was like ... am I almost through my spring/summer untrieds?! *boggles* was a little bit of a shock! I've worn nothing but untrieds for so long haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how to do it. lol It's a great feeling, but also a little scary. Like "OMG what am I going to do NOW?!" hehehe

      Delete
  3. i didn't get any of the china glaze glitter from that collection. looks great on top of the green :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm really loving all of them. This one, I think, surprised me the most.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!