Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sinful Colors: Burning Bright +Blah....

Today is fast becoming one wretched whore of a day, so let's start with the polishes and then you can skip my griping if you want to. ;) Most of my untrieds are green, so in the interest of spacing them out I decided to wear my new Burning Bright today.



Two coats, no undies needed! :D I did have to topcoat, though, due to sleep mishaps.



Burning Bright is, obviously, a bright blue cream. Nowhere near neon, but still bright for what it is. I went through several glitters trying to find something snazzy to put over this and finally landed on...



Models Own Indian Ocean. Not a glitter, but still very very pretty.



I've been uploading into a separate photobucket account so hopefully you won't run into any "bandwidth exceeded" photos while I wait for my meter to reset on the 28th. lol Insanity.

I'm going to skip today's challenge because... well, I couldn't think of anybody. Also, the day I've been having is just frying my poor brain. Woke up early and decided to start mowing the back yard. That was going well considering some of the weeds are three feet tall. Then Aaron pops up, "We've got to change a tire on your mom's van". *ugh* As if that weren't bad enough I have a sneaking suspicion that my sister took off with her lugwrench and jack. I have my own, but my wrench was stripping her nuts. So we went out (while I'm still sweaty and dirty from mowing) and grab one of those cross-shaped ones. No luck. *UGH* So then I read online to use WD40 and one of those wrenches that locks into place. Hey, I have one of those! Hey! Her stupid hubcap is in the way! *facepalm* The geniuses at Chrysler decided to use the nuts to hold the hubcap in place so now I'm going to have to try and cut it off. As soon as I feel like trying again. On top of all that Swagbucks has saddled me with a 140SB goal to reach and I'm not even halfway there yet. There are two silver linings. After my "yellow for communication" mani I did manage to catch my chat buddy a whole four times on Sunday and I now have Sims 3 Island Paradise installed and waiting for me. Don't forget only a couple more days to enter my giveaway! Link's at the top left. Good luck everybody! I'm... gonna keep trying to reach this goal and see what the damage is to my nails... I know I broke two. :( Hope everybody's having a great week! :D

10 comments:

  1. Oh LOVE that blue, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) I was pleasantly surprised. Might pick up more from the collection, I think the only repeat was Dream On.

      Delete
  2. Ack! I'd have a nice little chat with sister on making off with mom's stuff if I were you!

    LOVEEEE the mani. *gasp* Indian Ocean? That's been on my lemmings list for a while now. I'm waiting for Nail Polish Canada to hurry up and restock it *looks at NPC sideways*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh Talking to her does no good. She's always been like that and never admits to anything. *rolls eyes* You absolutely have to get Indian Ocean! It's even prettier in real life. One of the few polishes I don't mind a little vnl wearing it on it's own.

      Delete
  3. Love the shimmer. Sorry about breaking the nails. I managed not to break any during show week, but the day after, my rest day, I broke three. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! :( Hope the breaks weren't too bad. I think I've got mine so it shouldn't be *too* noticeable... in real life.... *eep*

      Delete
  4. A nice blue, can never have too many ;) Indian ocean is still pretty! Can you believe that my bottle didn't close properly so my bottle turned to a solid gummy mess :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!!! :( That's awful. I... I think I'm going to cry for you. Such a shame when bad things happen to good polishes.

      Delete
  5. It's such a pretty blue and it looks fantastic on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!