Tuesday, June 18, 2013

China Glaze: Want My Bawdy

OMG I feel a little bad. I haven't changed the batteries in my camera yet and I slept in way late so I have some prevening pics instead of midday like I wanted. Want My Bawdy is so gorgeous in real life and I don't know that my pictures entirely do it justice.



Want My Bawdy is... well... The rest of the collection is duochrome (even if it's hard to distinguish on the nail sometimes) and this one is... sort of. It's mostly this deep sapphire and just sometimes it's a deep violet. Which makes it come across blurple a lot. It's weird, but very very pretty. Shame this is three coats and there's still a hint of sheerness....



Definitely need the other three to finish off this collection. hehehe So pretty. If you're not hung up on the hype. ;)

Got something interesting tomorrow. Shock of the ages it's one of those things I said I was going to do "some day" and I didn't realize it until I checked back on my original post. Sufficiently intrigued yet? Well, I won't say it's going to be grand, but I'm excited about it. I don't know when I'll get to it because we have to head out early to babysit. His sister has a neurology appointment and her hubby can't get off work. Ah, summer vacation... It shouldn't be too bad, but these kids are older and we haven't been left alone with them yet. o_O SCARY! Related or not that's scary. At least they have a Wii...

Uhm.... I feel like there was something else. *shrugs* Julep had a warehouse sale. Wanted to get an orange crackle (Sabrina, I believe) for $3 but I couldn't get it into my shopping cart. :( So that sucked. Got some skin hydrating thing in the next Julep box (I deleted the email and facebook is half loading, sorry lol) so I'm going to wait and see what colors they're offering before I decide to buy. So close to my rock hunting goal so I'm probably going to skip it unless the colors are amazing. Been doing really good so far... wonder how long I can hold out? lol Hope everyone's having a great week! :D

11 comments:

  1. That is an amazing colour, beautiful blue, maybe indigo. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult to pinpoint the exact color. lol I think that's what I love about it.

      Delete
  2. OOh! Don't make me sift back through your archives again ;) hehe can't wait!

    The Julep sale has some amazing prices! But overall I think their polish colors are a snore so I passed (spotted Ninja Polish Mystic Glacier which is flashing 'buy me buy me!' so I'm busy trying to wrack up points for that)

    Cool to see a review of a polish in this collection that wasn't full of rage. Soooo many people hated this collection.

    Also o_O good luck on the babysitting. Sounds scary :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever get Julep Hayden? I bought it with that 50% off coupon you told me about. Man what a disappointment! I wanted a fugly retina searing peach. What I got was a tame peach cream. WHY do polish companies fuss with the formula but keep putting a polish out under the same name?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I had the same issue with the orange I got. Was supposed to be one of their "brights" and it was more "retro"... *ugh*

      Delete
  4. i bought a bunch of polishes during the sale, julep's formula is pretty meh but since it was all so cheap, I wanted to stock up on some colorful cremes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julep's formula isn't good? o_O I haven't tried them yet but considering their regular price is like $14 a bottle you'd think they'd have their formula down. Sooo that's two brands that can be pricey (Nfu Oh and Julep) with less then stellar formulas :/

      Delete
  5. Pretty, shame that it lacks duochromeness but it don't matter too much when it looks like that ;) it appears that it could be similar to Chanel bel-argus? I'll be wearing it soon so we'll seeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kids have a Wii, bring junk food, job sorted ;-) I love that shade of blue, it's so nice. I've never tried anything from Julep, but I don't think I could resist any polish that cost the equivalent of $3 over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Turns out they also all have tablets so they pretty much watched their own little tvs the whole time. Kids these days.... LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!