Saturday, June 1, 2013

Butter London: Dosh

Yes! Finally! LOL I was so thrilled snagging this off of amazon (don't know why I didn't think to look for Butter London there before) and it's taken me so long to get to.



Dosh! Three coats, but super smooth and dried super fast. Dosh is kind of an olive green packed with shimmer. It doesn't show very well because we're still overcast, but there is literally oodles of green and gold shimmer. I don't mind gold with olive green as much as I do with normal green. It blends a lot better and isn't all "hey look, gold!" :p



It looks like there's a slight VNL, but it wasn't really noticeable in real life. I really love this color. Speaking of colors I love:



OMG!! But... I still haven't caught up on the last set! but... but... tablet... and... brakes! and... damn you Zoya.... LOL I'm absolutely getting Chita and Tomoko first. These are supposed to be for fall this year and my birthday is in fall so *fingers crossed*.

Saleen is still... "ok". No change better or worse. Still keeping an eye on her. Oh, and I'm going to make a separate post for the giveaway. Ya know, so I can put a link on the sidebar. I'll give you all that information in just a minute here. lol See ya there!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I always wanted dosh! Hehehehe I bought wallis instead
    Thanks for the kitty update, hope everything goes back to normal soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too. :) That's the problem with BL being so expensive... really have to pick and choose carefully. lol

      Delete
  2. I had Dosh, before I sold it lol I never wore it though, kind of wish I still had it but there's something about it that is stopping me from loving it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! I wonder what it is? Do you know what it is? o_O

      Delete
  3. Damn you Zoya! Damn yooouuuu *shakes fist while reaching for wallet* OMG have you seen Rescue Beauty Lounge Turn it Around? DROOL! Now THAT is a saweet olive green. Too bad it's ridiculously expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *runs off to google* OMG!! *dies* That is gorgeous! So many gorgeous polishes, so little monies.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Why? WHY is it 20 bucks PLUS shipping?! *cries* I kinda hope some cheaper brand dupes it

      Delete
    2. Me too!! *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  5. Strange green ;) like the zoya colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very strange. I definitely can't wait for these PixieDusts to come out. Definitely more my style than the summer ones... though I plan on getting those eventually, too. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!