Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blog In June: Day 9

Today's prompt:
How you hope your future will be like

When I think of "the future" there is one thing I think, and one thing I hope: In The Future, There Will Be Robots. I like robots. I want a robot. In Fallout 3 you get your own personal robot (assuming you don't blow up Megaton) named Wadsworth who greets you when you come home. "Good to see you alive and well, madam". I love that!



In New Vegas in the REPCONN Headquarters building you steal the ID badge of the long deceased Jenny Millet. While going through the offices robots often greet you, "Have a pleasant day, Mrs. Millet!". That tickles me. I told Aaron I want a robot to call me Mrs. Millet. Even if that's the only thing it does. I don't care! In the future, I want robots. (probably also why I like Furbys so much lol)

Tomorrow's prompt:
Discuss your first love and first kiss

Can you see me looking at this prompt cross-ways? <_< We'll see....

11 comments:

  1. Lolz, your response to this prompt is a bit unexpected, I hope robots don't become a common thing in the future, at least not in my life time, something about them is a bit unsettling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw c'mon. Robots are our friends! LOL! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love robots and waiting in anticipation of robots that can cook and clean. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! No more dishes or laundry. Oh the free time... :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He heheheh robots would be great to clean the hous, iron and cook

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe I'm the opposite-ish. Oh I think the future will have robots. But as a hard core fan of the Terminator franchise / Cyborg / The Matrix etc etc I'll be shaking in my socks when it happens! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and a lot of other people, I'm sure. ;)

      Delete
  6. hehe Robots!!! I want robots to clean my house and bathe my dogs. Basically to do stuff I really don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray for the future! I want to get one of those Roombas, just because it's about the closest thing so far and I'd like to encourage the development of these things. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!