Saturday, June 8, 2013

Blog In June: Day 8

Today's prompt:
A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

This isn't terribly hard to pin down for me. When I was in school I was often anxious about keeping my grades up, after marriage we had a whole other set of difficulties to wade through. The time when I was most satisfied, content and relaxed was in that sliver of time between graduation and married life. I remember specifically a few nights when a bunch of my friends and I would go out to the lake for some half-assed camping and I would just float around in the water staring up at the stars. No more high school, no worries for anything except myself in that moment. The future was wide open.

Tomorrow's prompt:
How you hope your future will be like

6 comments:

  1. That sounds very relaxing. I loved that time between then too. We spontaneously got into the car and drove to Texas once. We ate, and then drove home (3 hours each way). Life was uncomplicated then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I wish I knew then how short that time would be. I don't know what else I could have done, but at least I might have appreciated it more. lol

      Delete
  2. Awww that's actually really nice, for me I NEVER had a break from school. I have been taking summer school since high school so I never even had summers free......

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats beautiful and easy to imagine xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!