Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blog In June: Day 11

Today's prompt:
Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

Well, I don't have an iPod. I have a super old Memorex mp3 player that my dear friend Dave sent me when I said "I wish I had an mp3 player". lol I love it even if the display is kinda borked, but I'll see if I can read it anyway....

1: Aerosmith - Angel
2: Stromae - Up saw liz
3: Outkast - Hey Ya
4: Meatloaf - Left In The Dark
5: Marylin Manson - Personal Jesus
6: Boy George - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
7: Alanis Morisette - Uninvited
8: The Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
9: Christie Moore - Burning Times
10: Scott McKenzie - San Francisco

Nice little mish-mash there.

Tomorrow's prompt:
Bullet your whole day

....okay? lol

10 comments:

  1. Are we sharing iTunes?? I have a lot of these songs on my iTunes. Great mish-mash (what a great word).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Maybe we are. ;) thanks

      Delete
    2. After I saw your list, I went and played Hey Ya. I like to shake it like a polaroid picture.

      Delete
    3. LMAO!! But you're not supposed to shake those! It can streak the picture. XD

      Delete
  2. Hah, I only know outkast, heeeyyyy you, heeeeeey youuuu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait is it hey ya? or hey you, because I know hey ya... with that line "shake it like a polaroid picture"

      Delete
    2. lol Hey Ya, apparently. I said I could barely read the display. ;) I'll just fix that....

      Delete
  3. Boy George is a classic- I dont know many of the others x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. I've loved him for as long as I can remember. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!