Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Zoya: Liberty

OMG Yes!!! This is why I was so excited about the PixieDusts (how quickly we forget) and now I just have to have the rest!



*swoons* Look how pretty!!! Matte sparkly texturey goodness. Liberty is such an amazing blue. Like a deep pacific blue with lighter blue glitter. It has the more "smooth" texture that these glitter ones have (compared to the more prominent/bumpy texture of the cream ones) and dry time was super quick.



OMG They need to put out a green like this!! hehehe Oooooh, or a whole set of different green PixieDusts! That would be divine. I'll settle for a vibrant emerald gree, though. ;)

I got a free sample of essie's apricot cuticle oil in the mail.



Not how I was expecting this to arrive (I suppose "deluxe" samples are a rare luxury), and I doubt there is enough to really gauge how well it works... but I will be more than happy to let you know how it looks, feels and smells. :D lol Still working on my sock. It's about 3" long now, hardly long enough! Going to keep working on that. Hrm... Haven't gotten my Nail Art Society packet yet and the website says it's "processing", but the payment cleared on the 10th... That's a little troubling. In the meantime I'm going to wear Misa Dying Love tomorrow. I haven't worn a brown in a while. I'm doing an opacity test now and if it's sheer I'm going to try out the syrup gradient that Norma suggested! Because brown and syrup ~ it makes sense. lol Hope everyone's having a great week and staying safe! OMG Please be safe out there, especially if you're in a tornado prone area.... Take care, Sooners! Hope you find all of your loved ones.

12 comments:

  1. Oh interesting, can't wait to see what you get in your nail art society package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too lol Seems like it's taking longer than usual. :/

      Delete
  2. OOH the syrup gradient! Can't wait to see this on your nails!! I've got Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice that I'm holding off on using until the fall - should make a great syrup mani.

    Also *picks jaw off of floor* Liberty is BEAUTIFUL! And I've got a bottle right here just winking at me! Must put her on asap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Stupid Misa! LOL Lately they've all been really sheer until I'm expecting it to be and now it's not! >.< Also, apparently Dying Love is not as brown as it looks on my stash page bottle shot... OMG Why haven't you worn it yet?! hehehe It's even nicer in person. :D

      Delete
    2. HAHAH! OMG isn't that the way it always is?! Now if you'd wanted it to be opaque it would'be been sheer as heck!

      *slaps self* I know right?! Must wear Liberty son *slap* erm NOW!

      Delete
    3. LMAO! I know, right? Just my luck. ;) So you wearing Liberty yet? Pretty isn't it? hehehehe *whipcrack*

      Delete
    4. *YIPE!* *polishes nails frantically* ooh. Pretty! :D

      Delete
    5. ROFLMAO!!! I knew you'd like it. ;) hehehe you crack me up! :D

      Delete
  3. Really pretty colours. Hope you get your package soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I checked their facebook and apparently they're switching servers or something so a lot of orders got messed up. I sent an email with my info so *fingers crossed*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!