Saturday, May 25, 2013

China Glaze: Running In Circles

Oh noes! I missed yesterday! lol Sorry, I got really busy in the morning and then in the afternoon when I did have time it got very dark and very rainy. So I decided to skip it. It's still cloudy, but not raining long enough for me to get pics and Running In Circles is gorgeous enough to not require blazing sunshine.



Running In Circles is from the Cirque du Soleil collection. A lovely emerald green glitter in a sheer green jellyish base. As such I can't attest to dry time because jellies make me reach for my quick-dry topcoat super fast. :p This is two coats. Clean up, as you can see, is a bit messy with rogue glitters sticking everywhere.



This would make a great Christmas color paired with a similar red. :)

Cashed out my five discounted amazon cards for the month, working on bringing my SwagBucks back up for an early cashout next month. Got $4.40 leftover from my OPI haul (Pussy Galore will be in the mailbox today!!), $25 being processed, $0.11 leftover in my paypal, $17 in OpinionOutpost ready to transfer, $6.84 in ICS which brings me to.... $53.35/$323. Not a bad start. :D More than I thought, actually. Unfortunately in real life I still need an oil change and new brakes. *ugh* Stupid real life. lol Still working on that sock. That... one... sock. Kind of depressing to think I'll have to make another. This one is nearly 4" now. I'll try to make some appreciable progress for a picture soon. Hrm. Hoping for a day of sunshine soon, still have some holos to swatch. I do believe, however, that tomorrow I will have pics of Pussy Galore. Can't wait to see how the Liquid Sand stacks up against PixieDust. I've read some great reviews, so we will see. Solitaire is in Austin so she should be here shortly as well. Exciting! Hope everybody is having a fantastic weekend!! :D

6 comments:

  1. Oooh this polish, I remember this, this was the one I really wanted from that collection.
    Also the sock hahahaha, I remember a few days ago saying how don't forget you gotta make the other one! I wonder if there is a trick where you can knit two at the same time and at the end you just separate the yarn and end up with two intact socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty. I hope you can find it for cheap! lol I don't know if there's any way to knit two socks at once. ;) At least not on a loom. I got bored with the orange and switched to green so hopefully that will stimulate me to more progress.

      Delete
    2. Oooh rainbow sock? hehehehe
      Actually I was browsing my blogger reading list and I was like oh hey another person swatched running in circles?!?! Then I saw it was you! Your shorter nails are unrecognizable now lol, but I like them. I seriously can't function with long nails, whenever I have difficulty washing my contact lenses with my finger I know it's time for a trim :)

      Delete
    3. LOL They'll grow out. ;) They may be nasty stained yellow, but growth is never a problem. A few weeks and they'll be back to normal until it gets painful to type... I can never remember to file them regularly.

      Delete
  2. This one is really pretty I missed it :(
    That sock is going to be huge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( It's still available online if you have a site that sells ChG and will ship to the UK. lol Yeah, I think my next attempt will be some ankle socks. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!