Wednesday, May 29, 2013

China Glaze: Of Coarse!

Good evening! I had the pics this morning, but as some of you know we went to visit the inlaws today. Sort of. Aaron's mom took us to see his sister. My brakes need work and it's a sharp turn off a highway to get to her. Anyway, that's why I'm so late getting to everything. ;) I thought we were going to see the kids (still in school for another week or so) and I thought they'd like the texture so that's why today is Of Coarse!... of course. hehehehe



Two coats, just as fabulous as the rest. If I was thinking about it I would have compared it against Milani's Aqua Splash, but... I didn't. :p Of Coarse! is obviously darker, but comparisons are fun and informative. lol



So awesome... still have two more of these to get. Plus the rest of the PixieDusts. I did get Solitaire and Tiffany Case in the mail last night, so those will be coming up shortly. Norma requested a post on my favorite super bright neons! :D I can't attest to their availability, but I do have a list of my favorites. Just have to dig them out of their drawers and NEON SKITTLES! Probably have to draw a diagram to keep them all straight. lol

On a more somber note, we have a sick kitty. :( Saleen. She was doing better yesterday, but today she seems worse and has suddenly gone MIA. Not terribly surprised, cats do that when they're not feeling well or are injured. If you feel so moved I'm sure she could use some happy thoughts sent her way.

I hate to leave y'all on a downer... My first two discounted amazon cards came through. :) I won't do a full rundown so soon, but I am making some nice, steady progress. Felt a tad assy when Autumn told us all of the kids have tablets, but... whatever. I guess that's just how it is these days, huh? Not going to let being behind slow me down. Just going to pull up my big girl panties, pull out my neons, and skittle me up a mani while I round out my SwagBucks total. ;) Hope everyone's having a great day.

6 comments:

  1. oh hope your kitty shows up soon, how old is she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm not really sure how old she is. She wasn't in great health when we got her, but she's been doing better... until lately that is. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. Oh no. Here's hoping your kitty comes home safe and sound :(

    Super excited to see your neon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I should have the neon post up.... today. lol Got a lot of pics to go through.

      Delete
  3. Poor kitty. I had to put my 16 year old cat down on Christmas Eve last year. That Christmas sucked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes :( I'm so sorry. *hugs* That's never an easy choice to make.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!