Sunday, May 12, 2013

Butter London: All Hail The Queen

Holy crap, y'all. I thought I'd never get to this point today. So busy! lol Happy Mother's Day to all you fine ladies (and single fathers who have to fill both roles) out there. Whether your children are human, furry, scaly or not born yet; genetic, adopted, or anything in between. Happy Mother's Day to you all. I got my mom a new wallet. She said she needed one and I found her a purple one (her favorite color) with tons of pockets for all of the cards she picks up. She loved it. ;) About as much as the code for a free Rt44 drink at Sonic I sneaked in there. LOL

Sun today! So finally I'm swatching Butter London's absolutely gorgeous All Hail The Queen. This is three coats, and I did get some light hair marks, but... well.... just look!



I'm glad I held off on this one. The holo shimmer is kinda finicky and needed full sun to be seen. Indoors it just looked light a lighter (than the color of the polish) shimmer.



The color's a bit off in that one, but it showed the holo the best out of the ones I took. I like it. My mother-in-law likes it, too. Went out and saw her as well. Obviously. lol

I want to get into the Ready For Boarding polishes. Probably not all at once. That takes some endurance. I do have an idea for some of them with the striping tape, though, so there will be a couple posted together. Fun things, fun things. Hope everyone had a terrific weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. Looks great on your nails! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha sparkling garbage, what a great name lol
    I am currently wearing a holo from butter too, cannot remember the name but Ill post it tomorrow :)
    Also good for you for getting your mom a new wallet, my mom is so hard to shop for, unless I buy her something she specifically told me she wants, she will not like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh can't wait to see what you have on. :D My mom's not too particular, but I was definitely glad she had something specific in mind. lol

      Delete
  3. Pretty! Reminds me of Nubar Spark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I don't have that one. I think it's on my wishlist, though. :)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty and unique shade! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!