Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog In May: Day 5

We're just putting along here, eh? lol

Today's prompt:
Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

I may be going out on a limb with these as far as what people consider "friends", but whatever. In this great, big blogging world there are three bloggers who I am pretty friendly with. *drumroll*

First up: Abbie! The mastermind behind AbbieNail.

We managed to cross paths when we were both fairly new to this nail blogging thing and hit it off. (I had been normal blogging for years, but that was a whole other beast) We've been gushing over each other's blogs for over a year and even managed to complete a swap before Royal Mail got mean. She is so sweet and makes me feel special every time she stops by. Also, seriously, her nails are to die for! Even if you're not a fan of the length or shape, her nail art is for real works of art. So talented. Love you, Abbie!!

Up next is The Nail Buff.

Awesomely sweet and an early inspiration for me. I came across her blog while researching animal friendly brands. She has a great list here for you to check out and see how your stash stacks up. We've since become friendly on facebook and I can't wait to see her posting some more! ;)

I also have a new friend (*fingers crossed*) in Jasmine. One of the two Happy Sloths.

I think I checked out her blog after she posted here. Also super sweet and we have a lot in common. We don't chat outside of blog-comments (yet?), but she's a great responder and a regular poster and you know I love that. lol She's funny and sincere and absolutely adorable. I feel a little bad because Angela's pretty great, too! Just that I've had more interaction with Jasmine.

All three beautiful people, all three amazingly talented bloggers. Warms my heart to have such wonderful girls humoring this old lady. ;) LOL

Tomorrow's prompt:
If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

*pffft* Easy for me since I don't have a job I already know my answer. lol

8 comments:

  1. Old lady lol :) What does that make me? :p (Super-)Funny nail blogger that loves animals and computer games, how could I not love you Lizzy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you can't be that old. You look so young in your pic!!! o_O Seriously, I would get mid- to late-20s? Love you, too!! :D

      Delete
    2. Oh but now I love you even more ;) Turning 36 in August, so I beat you by quite a few years I reckon! <3

      Delete
    3. No kidding?! OMG You look great!! And you only have me beat by three years. And three months. lol

      Delete
  2. Awww I respond with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

    Also, I checked out AbbieNails, and wow she is talented :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! hehehe I love that song. :D OMG isn't she just?! Her skills always amaze me.

      Delete
  3. I am happy Jasmine found you, because that is how I found you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy she did, too! :D The two of you are just amazing.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!