Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blog In May: Day 25

Almost done!

Today's prompt:
Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad)

I think I'm going to cheat a bit and post one good one and one bad one. As it is I had a hard enough time coming up with one (which is strange because I feel like I've had so many interesting interactions with people and I just can't remember many specific conversations) that remembering these two might be important somehow? Anyway...

Bad: "You're poison, do you know that?" This was from my high school boyfriend. At the time we were together and things were pretty good and I'm pretty sure he meant it as a compliment. You know, because he was weak against me or something? I don't know... anyway, given the hell that followed between us it became more of a literal statement than it was to begin with, and considering some of my other relationships during that time maybe he was right.

Good: "You look cute when you blush" heh I'll never forget that one because the guy that said it I had the BIGGEST crush on at the time. Which, of course, caused me to blush even harder. Nothing monumental or positive about my character, but it's stuck with me. Probably because I don't think it's true. :p I'm a patchy blusher (and an ugly crier) so it was nice that he thought so. lol

Tomorrow's prompt:
Something you read online. Leave a link and discuss, if you'd like.

Oh how I had been dreading that one, but thankfully I snagged something off of facebook that I found intriguing. I would like to discuss it, actually, provided we can all be respectful. I don't personally agree with it or quite understand it, but I find it interesting and "to each their own". Come on back to see what it is. :D

6 comments:

  1. been really enjoying this kind of posts:) Now I'm curious about what you found on Facebook:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've been enjoying them. :) I'll try not to procrastinate tomorrow. lol

      Delete
  2. Aww I think both of these are nice things to hear because even the first one sounds like a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks, it kind of was at first.

      Delete
  3. The cute when you blush comment made me smile because I am sure you remember the feelings (butterflies etc...) that went with that blush after he said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is certainly one thing I will likely never forget. ;) Ahh.... youth. LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!