Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blog In May: Day 21

Today's prompt:
A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

YES!! I already compiled these for this post. These are all from before my polish obsession completely overtook my blog. I'll add a quick overview so you don't have to click and read unless you really want to! This list is in chronological order. (the best kind of order! lol) Hope you've got tabs, because these will open in new tabs when you click. ;)



1) Story Time (w/Pics) - A very eerie incident involving actually finding a house that I had seen in a dream. Incidentally, this house is now for sale. I've tried to talk my parents into buying it, but so far no luck.

2)Say Hi To Sandypants! - Brak, Aaron, Nathan and myself went to the lake and Sandy couldn't make it, so I made this video of us all waving to her. We're in that order. Aaron was investigating something so he's kinda hard to see, but you get to see me grinning like a big ol' cheesy dork at the end.

3)He's Baaaaack.... - A quick post. At one time I would spend all day making tiny pixel-by-pixel animated gifs. I have since lost (and been unable to re-find) the freeware I used and this is the only one I can find that I did anymore...

4)Ninja's Rock! - OMG So Brak was leaving and Sandy and I had this genius idea to steal one of her yard rocks and paint it. Hilarious post and you can see the Sandy we were waving to in the previous video if you're curious.

5)My Amazing Pierogie Recipe - Just like it says. My brother-in-law is from New York (Long Island) and was jonesing for pierogies so I looked up some recipes and scratch-made a batch for him. Which he inhaled.

6)Another Hole In My Head - I picked this one because it shows off my awesome piercings, has a link to when I got my belly button pierced (still have that), and I really miss my pink and blue hair... Just for completeness' sake, I also have my tongue pierced and I also have one other (adult) piercing not shown or linked to that you probably don't want to see anyways. :p

So there you have it. A variety of things I used to blog about. lol I still do if anything comes up, but... most of my friends have moved away and I spend most of my time lately right where I'm sitting now, so not a lot comes up. Ah well.

Tomorrow's prompt:
Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel.

Oh dear... I don't know what it will be, but I can assure you this: do NOT come back tomorrow if you're easily offended.

6 comments:

  1. hehehe can't wait for tomorrow post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Hope it doesn't disappoint. ;)

      Delete
  2. Yeaaa I haven't seen any of these post.
    The hi sandy video has got to be the most awkward thing I have seen in days lol, but I am sure Sandy appreciated it
    I love the ninja rock, so random but so fun
    And I had NO IDEA you have sooo many piercing :o sooo many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I just realized I had the video names out of order. :p Aaron's the 2nd one in the background and Nathan is the 3rd one up close. (just edited the post so it shows up proper now) They don't look alike, I just wasn't paying attention, and she did like it. ;) It doesn't really feel like that many piercings to me. There are still three or four I would get, but I promised Aaron I wouldn't poke holes in my "pretty face". :p

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read these and catch up with your blog. I like to read in order from the archives, but I may have to break my tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I wouldn't blame you for skipping through. I've been at it for quite a while. Glad you're enjoying my posts! :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!