Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blog In May: Day 15

Today's prompt:
A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

Well, I don't know if I got one an hour, but there are quite a few. Surprising since my normal/average/routine days really aren't that interesting. Today has only just begun, so these are all photos of yesterday! Starting at about 2am.



I had woken up about 11:30pm the night before so I was up to start a fresh day on SwagBucks when the clock rolled over. Had my phone running SBTV mobile in case I felt like laying back down, and got yesterday's post up there on the laptop. Sims was on the desktop. lol



Around 7ish we decided to beat the rush and headed for Walgreens (foreground) and HEB (background). In the very front there you can see Aaron's skeleton dashboard dancer.



Next stop: Mickey's for gas and breakfast. I decided I wanted nachos with my coffee. :p He got a hotdog.



Back home to eat. Here's Jet sleeping under my computer chair while I catch up on emails and facebook.



Around 10am I took her outside so she could potty and so I could get pictures of my polish. ;) She knows it's time to go when I grab my camera. LOL



After that I start up the dishwasher and...



Lay down with Onyx for a nap in the "Cat Room". That "nap" ended up being about 5 hours long, so by the time I woke up it was time to feed everybody!



Icarus jumps all over the counters making sure I don't forget/ignore him.



This is about the only time you'll hear from Saleen. She gets really loud when she knows it's supper time.



The people had corned beef, cabbage and potatoes. I know it looks like a big ol' sloppy mess, but it was really really good! Also, you can see there my preferred meat-to-vegetable ratio. :p



After dinner is more dishes, SwagBucks and Sims until I feel like laying down for another couple of hours and then the cycle starts again. LOL This would have been way more interesting if, say, something broke or we had anywhere to go; but it was just a day. Kind of nice to have a challenge break that didn't require too much thinking or feeling. :p :p :p

Tomorrow's prompt:
Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Uhm.......

4 comments:

  1. Oh I see, you like a lot of veggies... good for you, and it looks pretty darn good in my opinion.
    And nice skeleton dashboard dancer lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks. ;) Yeah, it's very rare that I'll end up with more meat than veggies. Especially tonight since we're having ham.... -_-

      Delete
  2. That dinner looked delicious! I wished my husband liked cabbage as much as I did. Your kitties are adorable. My kitty is very vocal at dinner time (which she thinks is all the time). Your dog is a cutie too. A nap sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, dinner time is loud time. It's like a chorus. I want to teach them to meow the Super Mario Bros theme. hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!