Sunday, May 5, 2013

A England: Saint George

Hi, everybody!! (^_^)"/" Man do I have something pretty for you today! I probably should not have picked Saint George on a day when I'll be taking a serum-update picture, but I just couldn't help myself!



Stunning. Just... wow. The formula was a little thick so I had to take extra care making sure it spread evenly, but it's totally worth the effort. This is two coats with near-unbeatable dry time. Saint George is a deep blue-green with just a hint of scattered holo shimmer.



Like an ultra fancy mermaid. :D Saint George is pretty heavily pigmented so I was expecting clean-up to be a hassle, but either I'm getting much better or the formula is that great because clean-up wasn't any more difficult than most other polishes. Which gives me some hope for a clean removal, but... I'm expecting some green nails at the end of the day. lol

So... I'm probably going to dye my hair tonight. I know, I know! I was going to try and grow it out because it really is in bad shape, but I think Aaron's getting bored. He keeps mentioning red. To be honest I've been getting bored, too. Still mostly blonde-ish, and I just had him trim it, so one box should be plenty. On the bright side, once I'm all dyed up again I should be motivated to make myself up all pretty and take some new pictures. ;) Which will give me the chance to try out (and review) the e.l.f tinted moisturizer and essence Legends Of The Sky blush I picked up. Yay! Which O-M-G!!! I almost totally forgot!! NinjaPolish is very soon going to be stocking essence and Nfu-Oh!!!! o_O I don't care what it takes I'm getting at least one of those flakies somehow someway. So that'll make it a $13 bottle of polish with shipping. Have you seen those bottles?! I may spend the better part of tonight filling out surveys so I can get two... I've heard the holographic ones are pretty stubborn and require the special basecoat (which they will also offer) so I'll probably not be getting one of those... probably. Or I may get one of each so I can sit and look at them and squeal "Look how pretty!!!" LOL And with NinjaPolish's new no-cart-jacking system, if I can manage to be on when they stock and get at least one in my cart I can cashout on OpinionOutpost and get back in time to check out. Aren't they swell? :D

Think I'm going to load the dishwasher then take a nap. lol I was going to run to Ulta, but then I remembered it's Sunday... Tomorrow will be better and then I can also go to the bank while I'm out. So.... yep. Hope everybody's having a fantastical weekend! Tomorrow I'll be back with Rock Candy which does have some small hex-glitters. Can't wait to see it!!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Aaaaah. Wow. *drool*
    Ah-mah-zing! I have dragon, and seriously need St George. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful on you.

    Looking forward to hair pics! Red = good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are kind of similar, I need to come up with a wicked cool idea using St George and Dragon together. :D Hope you get it, too! I'd love to see what you do with it.

      Delete
  2. *gasp* my eyes popped out of my head! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly what happened to me! lol

      Delete
  3. Beautiful beautiful!
    I look forward to seeing pictures of your new haircolor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll get to it in the morning. Washed my hair earlier and it's still wet. :p

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness and now I want to wear it again! O_O hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!