Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A England: Avalon

Guess what!? Rain and clouds again. Thankfully the gloomy weather did not slow down Avalon one tiny bit. Two coats of the absolute most perfect regal purple ever!



Which my camera was not entirely a fan of... :p The actual color is kind of a mix off the whole nail there, so if you cross your eyes a bit until the image blurs you can see it... For real! Do it! hehehe Seriously, though, Avalon practically glows. Even indoors in low light.



*ugh* My thumbnails are showing the color all mixed together, but when I tried to resize the pic it kept the lines! *UGH!* If you love purple polish, you have to have this one. I'll even make it super easy for you. Just click right..... here. LOL And ignore that bottle shot, cuz it's a bit off. Seriously, it's that bottle shot that caused me to wait so long to try Avalon and it's way prettier in real life. No, I'm not getting commissioned for that link, just... seriously... you need this polish in your life.

Some of you may remember (or not) about three months ago Abbie swatched Radium and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. So I ordered it and tomorrow I'm wearing it! Yes, so shortly after In The Rough. Also similar is Exits On Your Right coming up soon, too. I just can't get enough of this fugly-licious green. XD OMG! A England needs to put out a hideous yellow-green!!! *dies* I can only imagine... potential nirvana.

Okay! I'm rambling again. Time to go check on the dishwasher and see if my mom still plans on shanghai-ing me into going to Hobby Lobby with her. lol Hope everyone's having a terrific week! :D

12 comments:

  1. here the weather is pretty bad has well. Still wearing winter coat. Pretty purple shade. Love the soft shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness! That is pretty cold. We're mostly getting rain. Much more than usual. Glad you like Avalon. :D

      Delete
  2. I tried the cross eyed thingy, didn't quite get the effect :s
    And saw abbie's swatch of radium, and OMG SOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!! Can't wait to see you wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! lol If you're interested there's a nice swatch of Avalon over on Nails and Noms.

      http://www.nailsandnoms.com/2011/07/a-england-avalon-king-arthur-tristam-swatches-review/

      OMG RADIUM!!! hehehe I can't wait either. ;)

      Delete
  3. *drooollll* aaah I'm such a sucker for blues and purples (and don't get me started on blurples *dies from happiness*) This purple is a slice of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG It really is! Green is my favorite, but blues/purples run a very close second. :D

      Delete
  4. Woah, this looks amazing!! It really does glow, you're right! I can't wait until there's an aEngland sale so I can let myself be tempted haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I wish I could still take advantage of the sales! :( But, I guess, at least I can still purchase them at all. Totally worth full price. ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really is! This is the kind of polish that makes me wish I had robot eyes to take better pictures with. lol

      Delete
  6. Oooow my such a perfect blurple! They got this one very right! The squinty thang didn't really work for me ;). This is so annoying - I'm reading your blog via bloglovin and everytime I comment (on any blog) it never appears :( booooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see A England is putting out even more colors!? I'm going to end up so behind. lol I've been seeing your comments... unless you're going back through and re-adding them?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!