Monday, April 22, 2013

Julep Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum Update #3

Yep, it's getting it's own post today. Not because I noticed anything super spectacular, because today was just so busy! This is the first moment I've had to sit at the computer today. Been up and moving around since 9:30am... Oy. The good news is my dad's home for the week! :D I do have Tallulah on, but haven't had a chance to get pictures. I will have that tomorrow along with a comparison against Saved By The Blue. So there's that to look forward to. Also, so that I don't have my nekkid nails stinking up your blog feed, here's a picture I took the other day while we were out hunting down latex:



That was written on the stall in the bathroom at Target. Probably by one of the little girls that nearly mowed me down rushing out. -_- Now that that's out of the way, on to the serum!

Okay, still no visible reduction in ridges. I really didn't expect that there would be, but I'm still a *tad* disappointed. Now, I did file my nails a bit. Not a lot, but there's not going to be that visible growth like I showed you last time. It's hard to tell just by looking, but they're not getting any worse, so that's a start.



Side-by-side it does appear that the yellowing is still growing out like it should, though.



Perhaps? Just a little? Looks that way to me anyway. :p So, same verdict as before. No miraculous turnaround, but some steady progress (so far) concerning the yellowing. *fingers crossed* this keeps up! Okay, time to post up and start getting ready to head out and get pics for tonight's midnight release. Dead Island: Riptide! Aaron's doing up the staff as zombies for the occassion. Yep. Y'all take care!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting. Soo it's supposed to help prevent future staining but not necessarily lighten previous staining? I hope this winds up working for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, what it's *supposed* to do is make your nails less stronger with less splitting, breaking, etc AND reduce ridges. So I'm a bit confused. lol

      Delete
  2. Interesting... hmmm, this serum doesn't really interest me. But I am totally running out of the Julep roll-on cuticle oil! NEEDS TO STOCK UPPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a lot of people really don't like it. I don't hate it since it does appear to be doing *something* but I probably won't purchase it.

      Delete
  3. For staining the best is just wait and cute the nail bit by bit until the stain is gone :)I usially cute them sort ever other month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try not polishing my nails for a month or so to try and grow it out, but I'm thinking that as well as this is working so far it may be a nail-health issue? I'm trying to remember to trim them down regularly, but I forget. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!