Sunday, April 14, 2013

China Glaze: Toe-Tally Textured

Hey y'all. :) So I totally spaced on the Julep cuticle serum update. lol I have my note on the desktop and I knew "hey, I gotta talk about that tomorrow" and was looking at my nails and... spaced on getting a follow-up picture. *ugh* So I'll do that tonight and have the rundown/comparison tomorrow; Tuesday I'll be here with the costume pictures for the Injustice release. :) Yay! Fun things going on. Today's offering came in the mail last night. One of the two China Glaze Texture polishes I pulled off of Amazon. I decided to go with Toe-Tally Textured for today!



Very pretty bright (but not neon) orange, two coats, I love the super fast dry time. This one is similar to the Milani ones; creamy polish, not quite matte not quite shiney. It does feel a smidge rougher to the touch than the Milanis, but it's not going to snag or cut you or anything. :p



LOL This keeps reminding me of that line from Legally Blonde: "Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed". :p Toe-Taly Textured is undeniably ORANGE and I love it!! So much, in fact, that I added Of Course! (the blue one) and Unrefined (the pink one) to my Amazon Wishlist. Linked there in case you want a peek at my insantiy. LOL

Don't forget! Just five more days to enter the Pure Ice flower design contest on Twitter and Instagram. *fingers crossed* Good luck to everybody that entered!! Still hope I win. :p 98% to cashout! Oy. So much going on.... OH!!! There was something else I wanted to share! :D I happened across the little makeup baggy with all of my previous Sephora freebies and have been trying out the perfume samples. Billionaire Boyfriend and Flowers by Kenzo.... I did not like. They're really strong and have kind of an old-lady smell to me. I prefer light and fresh! Yesterday I tried DKNY... I'm not even sure what it's called, there's so much going on on the little package. LOL Okay, it's DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Intense. It's a bit sweet and fruity, but not in a little-kid-body-spray kind of way. Here it is: click here.... omg that's expensive. :( Even 1oz is $45 on Sephora. Oh well. At least I've got some. ;) Today I'm test driving Cartier Baiser Vole. See if this one's old-lady smelling, too. LOL

Okay, I'm just sitting here staring again and I'm pretty sure Sandy's just waiting around for me to post. lol Hope everybody's had a super fun terrific weekend. :D

2 comments:

  1. Whoa that polish is absolutely awesome! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Me too. ;) I couldn't stop staring at it!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!