Monday, April 1, 2013

A England: Guinevere

Hey girls! And guys? *shrugs* Just a quick post today. I was going to do something with this one, but I seriously slept all day. *boo* I'll try to do something fun and interesting tomorrow.

Today I'm wearing A England's Guinevere. A lovely dusty lavendar cream. The formula on this one is amazing. Two coats, smooth as silk.



Of course, this makes me all the more sad that thanks to the new Royal Mail shipping rules I won't be able to take advantage of anymore A England super sales. :(



I mean, c'mon! I've had polishes break in-transit and nothing ever caught fire or anything. *sigh* Ah well.

Now I'm wanting to use Guinevere in a water marble.... LOL Actually.... I may see if I can get some of my more jelly-like neons to work. Go total tie-dye on it. hehehe First, though, Jasmine from The Happy Sloths (love that name) mentioned how pretty Lena is, and I agree so she's getting the spotlight tomorrow. We're heading to Walmart tonight so I'll peak again and see if I can't sway myself to pick up Crush On Lava for comparison. Also.... *sssshhhh* It's a secret. The release of Injustic: Gods Among Us is coming up. Aaron's dressing up as two-face, but they're going to get a special treat this time. I'm dressing up, too! *SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!* hehehehe Aaron found his superman cape so I'm going to wear that with my black catsuit and a red skirt and do my own rendition of Super Girl. So I'm not totally blonde. I don't think too many people will care. Not entirely sure she's in the game anyway.... *shrugs* Anyway, two weeks and I'll have pictures of that for you. :)

Uhm... I guess that's it. *ugh* Been feeling so fat, but I still kinda wish I had picked up some candy. :p Hope nobody got too terribly pranked on April Fool's day. lol Happy April, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely color!
    I was reading and then was like woah, was I just mentioned?!?! LOL
    But that's awesome, I can't wait to see that teal color get swatched!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you were mentioned. :) I know blogger doesn't auto-sign people for comment replies so I try to include my readers whenever applicable so they know I care. *aw* lol I'll try not to sleep too late so you don't have to wait too long. ;)

      Delete
  2. What are the new shipping rules for royal mail might I ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royal Mail is no longer shipping nail polish. No exceptions. Which means UK companies HAVE to send bulk to distributers here (and any other countries, I assume there's some cargo loophole or something). They've also cracked down on package scanning and inspection so while most smaller packages were likely to sneak through customs before, that is no longer the case. :( There may be other stuff, but since I only ordered polish from the UK I don't know if anything else was affected. It also goes the other way. You wanna swap with someone over there then your package could be destroyed as well. :( :( :( That's the super sucky part. They DESTROY the packages! No 'return to sender'.

      Delete
    2. WHAT!!!! That is soooo horrible Omg! I can't believe they destroy the package... :(

      Delete
    3. I know, right?! Everyone felt so bad for Adina because she had SO many orders right as they were changing the rules. :( I know she had to cry over how sweet and supportive everyone was. I sure did.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!