Friday, March 15, 2013

Color Club: Angel Kiss +Nail Mail & Ulta

Hi. *teehee* How's everyone doing today? Good? Good. That's what I like to hear. Today I have the holo lovely known as Angel Kiss.



Two coats, dried fairly quickly. Not overly shiny, but not as matte as the Julep ones.



It's kinda hard to tell with that massive, bright rainbow, but Angel Kiss is the light blue one. lol



Wanna see a picture in the shade? Okie dokie!



Close-up!



Sweet. So I totally forgot that tomorrow was going to be Sinful Saturday. I don't have any unworn green Sinful Colors polishes, but I have a way around that. No worries! Last night I got my second packet from Nail Art Society. I was hoping for a ton of green goodies since last month was all Valentine's Day oriented. They decided to go for a "freestyle nail art" approach.



So I have some pink leopard (cheetah? some animal) print nail strips, a baggie of 3D flowers, and four tiny tubs of doodads. Little blue... cabachon-like rhinestones, silver flowers, green micro-beads and filo smiley faces which you will be seeing on Sunday! I have the perfect green polish to pair those with. Kinda wishing I hadn't started so late on this Paddy's Day thing... LOL

So I did make it to Ulta, though a bit later than I wanted to. A little after noon and the display was already half-empty! I picked out a "maybe" and checked out the clearance stuff. Some not-bad deals, but mostly stuff I had seen before. Checked out the essence display and they had four nudes I hadn't seen before. I almost got them, but the part of the display they were on is part of the display so they're more likely to be available later. What wasn't likely to be there was this rogue white crackle; also, Butter London on sale is fairly rare so I picked up Bossy Boots.



It didn't have a sticker, but that essence crackle (muahahahaha) was only 99cents. I had contemplated wearing these two together, but I thought that would be too much like the Julep combo I got in October. I'll find something to go with the white. No worries there. ;)

*YAWNS* :p Long day. Stayed up late with my Sims. Got the kid and the step-dad through college, got them home, decided it was okay to knock the mom up again (working on a badge where you have to have 15 kids, then another where you get 30 grandkids) and she had twins! Freakin' Twins! *headdesk* I aged up the first twin early by a day because I just can not have that many Sims in one house without serious lag. Going to be doing some juggling...

That's it for now. Got a ton of youtube vids to swim through. 54% on Swagbucks. Uhm... yeah. :) Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

12 comments:

  1. beautiful holo on the color club! Oh and btw I saw the china glaze hologlam for $3.99 on cherry culture.!! It's currently out of stock but good too know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good to know! Thank you. :D

      Delete
  2. Stunning holo! I'm actually wearing Harp on it right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I didn't end up getting that one. So hard to choose! :D

      Delete
  3. How spooky... I just painted my nails with Gosh Holo Hero which I should be posting today :) all those new color clubs look great! I went off holo for a bit but they all good again! Bootiful rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Yeah, I don't know if I'd wear one every day, but holos are nice to have as an option. Can't wait to see the Gosh one! :D

      Delete
  4. Your Ulta had Essence cracking? I never saw that at mine (not that I need more crack because I sure do not).

    I heard the new set of CC holo colors are even more holo than the first set--I need to try them soon to see if that's true. There's a purple that's calling my name...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Ulta has random essences strewn about that I've never seen in an actual display. It's quite odd. They do still have the empty Twilight display sitting out for some reason. >.< I got a couple from each of the holo sets... I don't know if I'd say they're more holo, but the colors are definitely more interesting. :)

      Delete
  5. adorable- the holo effect is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I'm super impressed with Color Club. :D

      Delete
  6. That is a great holo. I think is even better than the new china glaze holos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I keep hearing. I can't wait to see them in person. I hope they're not terribly expensive because I LOVE the names. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!