Tuesday, March 12, 2013

China Glaze: Budding Romance +Stripes

I got it! :D And for once the idea I had in my head translated perfectly. I couldn't be happier with this mani. So let's jump right in and get started with three (yes, three) coats of Budding Romance.



On my accent nail is Hampstead Gardens with Budding Romance splatter. You'll see that closer in a second. First a close-up of Budding Romance!



It's a little more sheer than I expected, but still that perfect geese-poop color Mary showcased here. Thankfully it matched as perfectly with Hampstead Gardens in real life as it did in my head!



I love this!!! Total ugly-chic. Also, my stripes are much more straight and even this time. Yay!



My splatter could have been a bit more splattery. I mean, check out my thumb...



.....LOL!!! That one totally didn't turn out right at all. Overall, though, I think this is one of my favorites. Great color matching, good execution. And Mary was right, I'm totally diggin' the stripes. I want to do them all the time now! So easy and they look so good.

Tomorrow's Wednesday again. Already. OMG I have no idea what I'm going to pull out for tomorrow. I have one I've been toying with sharing for a while, but I'm not sure. I'll do some testing and decide on an alternate just in case. Officially 50% to my Sephora haul! :D So excited. Got some Illamasqua and Hello Kitty and Nails Inc I am just on the edge of my seat to try. Time to post up and let my pc cool off for Sims. Got two Sims in college and trying to juggle two totally different class schedules is hard. lol Hope everyone's having a great week so far. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!