Sunday, February 24, 2013

LA Colors: Lightning & China Glaze: Glitz 'N Pieces

LMAO!! Hello lovelies! This combination was not my original intention. I had decided on Lightning because I was just feeling the need for neon PINK, but then I was sitting here thinking what other polish I could link. Suddenly, like lightning, it hit me! This combo is perfect and makes me smile every time I look at it. Starting with one coat (probably should have used two since I thinned it) of Snow Me White and two coats of LA Colors Lightning.



Lightning is definitely PINK. Just what I needed. My camera was, apparently, dazzled by brightness. Just look for the pink parts, and that's what Lightning looks like.



PINK!! Definitely no missing this one.

So I recently got the "70s, 80s & 90s Stuff" pack for my Sims and could not resist dressing my Sim up in fabulous 80s neon. I think she triggered the decision to use Glitz 'N Pieces.



Black and silver multi-glitters over neon pink? If this is wrong, I do not want to be right. I absolutely love this! LOL



It did seem like Glitz 'N Pieces was darkening up Lightning a bit, so I did a little comparison:



If it does it's only by a little bit. I think the black and silver is mostly creating an optical illusion or something. Definitely still eye-popping neon.

Sandy and I were conferring last night about the textured Milanis. Since I double-checked the display (only red, fuschia and yellow left) and decided I have the ones I want, I'm going to go ahead and swatch one or two of those tomorrow. :) We'll see! I've been trying not to (since I have to wake up early tomorrow), but I need a nap. Just a quick one.... *fingers crossed* Take care, y'all! Hope everyone's had a great weekend. :D

2 comments:

  1. I think looks amazing has the neon colour really makes the glitter stands out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) It came out much better than I would have thought.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!