Thursday, February 21, 2013

A England: Iseult +Sponged French

OMG You guuuuyyyeeeeeesssss. :( I am going to show you some things that should, by all rights, be far prettier than they are. If anybody else has Iseult and Morgan Le Fay and nails that aren't seriously stained yellow, could you please try this so I can see it? Please?

I started off with two coats of Iseult which is a delicate shimmery pink. It's a bit sheer, but it's supposed to be. Because it's delicate and dainty.



And obviously far too nice a color for my nails. :( The formula was amazing, not streaky or anything! This really kinda makes me wanna dunk my fingers in bleach....



Then I had this brilliant idea. Since my previous sponging went so well and since my last Morgan Le Fay design turned out so nicely white and opaque, I'd combine the two in a super delicate sparkly sponged french.



I will say this looks totally fabulous indoors by the light of my pc, but the sun's harsh rays just shoot right through to the ugliness beneath. *cries*



I topcoated to smooth everything out. If anybody can re-create this on unstained nails please drop by with the link or email me or facebook me. Whatever it takes because I want to see this as pretty as it should be! I'm just.... so upset with myself over this.... I need a minute....

*deep breath*

Okay, so every time I tell myself I have enough polish to work with and won't need to buy anymore I get turned into a liar. :p Yesterday I mentioned picking up some Sinful Colors pastels and here they are:



Also, while I was at HEB they had a $2 off Milani coupon so I picked up another textured cream for $1.99!



Yeah, that's my Collection Page thumbnail. :p No sense getting more behind on sharing. If they still have the color and coupon tomorrow I'll pick up the purple as well. Because, ya know, if they still have it then it's meant to be. lol Uhm... I think that's it. Already over 2000SBs so I'm off to a great start on my next super-splurge. No idea what I'm going to wear tomorrow... *shrugs* Hope everyone's having a great week. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks great to be honest. Very pretty mani :) Glad Iseult behaved for you, for me it was the worst formula ever to work with, hated it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. :) Sorry you had such a hard time with it. That's pretty unusual.

      Delete
  2. I just looked at your collection and I see that you have a ton of A England polishes! Aaahhhhhh! I love them! I only have three and I want more! This one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A England is so freakin' amazing. <3 <3 <3 I wish I had them all! lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!