Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sinful Colors: Slate & Fiji

Hello darlings! Just a quick post today. Intended to type it up yesterday, but I ended up busy. O_o I know. I think I mentioned in my last Sinful Saturday post that Fiji was sort of on the line between "old" and "new" SC polishes, so I was determined to wear it this time around. I had a gut feeling it was going to be sheer so I started with two coats of Slate.



Slate had a bit of a surprise for me. It's got the same little black speckles as Misa's Spaced Out!



I didn't notice that until just now so I'll have to make a note to do a comparison.

Fiji is a pretty, purple color-wash. It's not as sheer as I expected, but this is two coats over Slate and you can see it's more grey looking than the bottle color:



At least it didn't end up super streaky or do anything weird.



Super pretty, but if you look closely toward my cutcile you can even still see the speckles.

So right now I'm wearing Four Leaf Clover and it's super lovely and I have some ideas for stamping. :D OOOoooh and maybe something else..... hehehehe Ok, for now, though, I have to finish getting ready. Few things to do before I see Brakness before she leave for California! Namely figuring out wtf my hair is up to.... I haven't been to the bathroom yet so I don't know what it looks like, but it feels really weird..... Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend!! *hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!