Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pure Ice Underwear #5: Not Now

Bit of a late start today. Only because I got a bit of an early start taking my dad to Dallas at 3am. Still a bit coughy and now I'm getting raspy. Good thing I don't vlog, huh? ;) Anyway, Happy New Year everybody! Hope everyone has a fantastic 2013.

Today I have another Pure Ice underwear/glitter combo for you. Starting with two coats of the gorgeous Not Now.



Not Now is a fabulous blueish green shimmer. A great way to start the new year.



Being a shimmer I probably would have tried to avoid adding glitter over this, but I think the bigger diamond shapes help out quite a bit with these combinations. Such as those found in Party Of Five.



I have to say, a big problem I have with glitter layering is when the glitter sinks into the polish and it doesn't look too bad in real life, but it comes off really funky looking in the macro pics. I have not had that problem with any of these.



Also, this one is so lovely I got a compliment on it at the Taco Bell drive-thru! :D Great job Pure Ice. Sadly, Not Now did not work so well as a base for the other glitters.



P-to-T: Playtime, Cheatin, Sea-Quin, Twist And Shout and Treasure Hunt. Cheatin isn't too bad in person, could probably use a second coat. Oh Baby! does add a bit of extra nice shimmer.



Not too bad. Tomorrow is the 6th and final Pure Ice underwear offering I have for you. Aw.... Don't be sad! I still have other Pure Ice polishes in my collection and several other brands as well! Including some super awesome China Glazes sent to me by a dear friend for xmas. :D I'm also going to try and do more nail art in the coming year so keep on coming back and see what I'm up to!

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful! :)
    The first polish kind of looks like Trophy Wife from Essie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! It kinda does. I wish I had Trophy Wife so I could do them side-by-side! :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!