Friday, January 25, 2013

Pure Ice: Tease Me & Julep: Cindy

Hiyee! ^_^ Actually had to psych myself up a bit. Been a long day. Didn't help that it took me almost an hour to get into photobucket. Putzes. It's fine the way it is!!! Putzes. *ahem* I wasn't going to go green again (trying to mix it up a bit), but then I realized it's nearly the end of the month and if I didn't get this last Julep out while I was thinking about it then I'd end up with a whole extra one by the time next month's box got here. That would be no bueno. Not quite OCD, but more than a little particular. LOL *ahem*

First up I have Pure Ice Tease Me.



....*sigh* That's three coats. Yes: three. Lovely shimmery green, nearly metallicish, just more sheer than I like.



Cindy is the last polish from December's Maven box. I don't know if I was expecting metallic or glitter (I just saw green and had to have it LOL), but I kind of got both? You know the kind of polish I'm talking about, right?



I did figure out a hand pose that doesn't require me to hold the Julep bottles upside-down! Yay!! :D Now, I really love this color, but as you can still see some VNL I'm a tad disappointed in the formula.



Sparkly... shimmery... I think this would look better over a cream polish. Or perhaps as tips? Black polish with Cindy tips? That'd be cool, too. I haven't done tips in a while. Probably not tomorrow, but soon...

So far still nothing has shipped. I've read accounts of people getting the wrong bottles from A England and Zoyas showing up broken so I don't mind waiting! That old saying "Do you want it done fast or do you want it done right?"? I want it done right. I'm not going anywhere and I'm back up to over 70 unworns so I'm okay. lol As long as they get here eventually I can absolutely wait. If anyone posts up a "last orders from ____ promo shipped!" and I still don't have a shipping confirmation, then I do have the order confirmations in my email so I am not stressing... maybe just a little bit. ;)

Uhm... I think that's it. :) KarenD made me feel all squishy (in a good way) with some amazing structured dotting and I think I'm going to try some tomorrow. I've done alright in the past, but there's usually issues with the lines going the same way or the dots being anywhere near the same size. :p *fingers crossed*! Take care everybody, hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color with the glitter on top. have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) Glad you like it. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!