Sunday, December 9, 2012

China Glaze: Recycle +"Leopard" Print

I was going to actually swatch the two colors I used for the print, but the day just totally got away from me! I blame Fallout. Went to play and it wouldn't load so I had to replace it (same kind of compulsion I have for polish, you understand) and that ate up time, and we went out to the range and that was a lot of fun, then I just got bombarded on facebook and now here I am.

Ok, so first up I have China Glaze Recycle. Making my way through that eCollection.



I also have it taken with my new phone's camera.



I wanted to test out the auto-macro-focus thingy and it looks pretty good. I think it's a little more color accurate, too... even if it does make my hands look a bit more red than I prefer... hrm... Anyway-



Two coats. Seemed to dry alright, but I did have a little bit of sleep-damage. I wanted to stamp, and while I was going through my stamps I came across the full-nail leopard print and thought "Cool!" and then by the time I woke up I decided "why stamp?" LOL Hrm. Anyway, I couldn't decide if I wanted to do pink or this orange red so I put it to facebook and ended up doing both.

First up is OPI Senorita Rose-alita which is a lot emptier (the bottle, not the color) than I thought...





The red-orange is Sinful Colors Thimbleberry.





The more I look at it, the less "leopardish" it looks... ah well. And since I didn't actually end up swatching those two, I guess I'll be honest and not link them yet. *bah*

Judging by the dishes in the sink I'm going to assume that tomorrow is going to be one of "those" kinds of days. So I'll be going for Metallic rather than Magnetic. You might not care... just a heads up. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Cool! I like how this turned out. And I have most of these polishes - I need to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) Glad you like it. Good luck. It really is a lot of fun to look at. lol

      Delete
  2. Recycle--I remember searching for that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever find it? I got mine off of head2toebeauty.com. :)

      Delete
  3. I love recycle, I wish I owned it! The last picture looks totally like a poisonous lizard to me, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOoohhh! I hadn't noticed that. Nice catch! :D Definitely looks more lizardy than leopardish.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!