Monday, December 3, 2012

Cherimoya: Venus

Yep, just one polish today. For Magnetic Monday, donchyaknow. Today is the second (and, at the moment, final) Cherimoya polish I picked up from Goodwill a while back. Venus. Of course you know I have to show you Venus without the magnet first.



A very pretty brown with, yes, sparkles!



I expected the sparkles to have something to do with the magnetizing, but they did not.



Yeah, that looks a bit of a hot mess, doesn't it? Sorry. This polish did not want to dry and I had to re-do a couple of nails and omg this has been the biggest pain in the butt magnetic. lol This time I decided to use the bisected chevron from Aurora.



A little matte topcoat did help this one stand out a little better...



There we are. Only two more magnetic polishes to go! For the moment anyway... Then only three more of the Sally Hansen Chromes. Then Mondays shall be mine again! Muahahahaha! hehehe *ahem*

Yep, that's it for now. I'm contemplating a second non-polish post for today so be on the lookout for that if you're interested. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!