Friday, November 30, 2012

WnW Break The Ice (over the rest)

LOL By semi-popular demand, and some good-natured ribbing, I went back to my Wet n Wild minis to see how Break The Ice looked as a topcoat over the other four. To refresh your memory, here are the other four:



Left to Right: Bite the Bullet (which HEB doesn't have as a full size bottle), Through The Grapevine (which they do), Candy-licious, and Sugar Coat. So, how did Break the Ice work over these?



Meh. I'll let you draw your own conclusions. It went on a little thick, so perhaps I need to thin it. Although Oh Baby! didn't do so well either, so maybe it's just bad luck for me? Morgan Le Fay, on the other hand, was simply stunning so who knows?! This is why I don't do a lot of layering. I suck at it. LOL Hope this was satisfying for those of you who requested it. Now to link it to the original post and get ready for Sinful Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like it best over Through The Grapevine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It is pretty. I think over Candy-licious is my favorite, but that could be because it disguises some of the pink? LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!