Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sinful Colors: Muse & Purple Diamond

Hello peoples. I remembered Sinful Saturday. :p Unfortunately I had a bit of an angry moment last night so the swatches aren't fantastic. Still, you should be able to get an idea of the colors. First up is Muse, a weird dark purple (looking brown sometimes) cream.



This is one coat because I wasn't initially going to swatch it, but then I discovered I needed undies.



If you couldn't tell from the title, the undies were for Purple Diamond. I picked it up expecting a lovely lavendar metallic, but it's really really sheer.



Really really pretty, but pretty sheer. This is one coat. Dried pretty quickly, though.



So, "how sheer is it?"? This sheer:



That's one coat. Over a black line. lol So that's pretty much it. Not terribly exciting, but it is what it is, I guess. Still feeling a bit blah, but I think I'm doing better. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. Hubby passed out early so I think I'm gonna play more Fallout 'til I get tired and worry about my nails in the morning. I know, I'm bad... We'll see. Hope everyone's having a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Purple diamond is really sheer. Sad because it's a pretty shade. well it will be nice for layering or for french manicures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty, isn't it? :) I hadn't thought of using it for a french. That's a great idea!

      Delete
  2. That is one sheer polish, but gorgeous for the layering! Good choice of "underwear" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm glad I could do something with it, even if it wasn't what I was expecting. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!