Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Revlon: Haunted Heart & Pure Ice: Call Me!

I was feeling in a very blingy, orangey mood if you couldn't tell... Well, maybe you can't from just the title, but you will! First, though, a big of news! No, not proper news; polish news. I was devestated to discover that neither my laptop nor my new desktop had a spreadsheet program. So I asked my friend Richard and he recommended OpenOffice and so last night I went through my polish collection page (linked above) and have an official count! 460 polishes. After this post 121 unworn. O_o That's a lot. I'm working on it, though. Starting with Revlon Haunted Heart.



Lovely! Two coats, dried very quickly. I first saw Haunted Heart on Frazzle and Aniploish and knew I had to have it. Finally found it on sale for $2 and now it's mine!



Gorgeous. If you recall I picked up Call Me! just the other day and couldn't wait to wear it. It shows a little "off" in the pics, so I'm starting with a bottle shot for you.



Little orange square glitters sprinkled with medium silver hex glitters. So how does that translate to the nail?



Perfectly! This is one coat of Call Me! and I didn't have to fish for the hex glitters or spread them around. That's natural swiping and I love how it looks!



I got a picture in the shade to show the orange-on-orange better.



Loving it! I have something special and meaningful for tomorrow, so tune back in for that. In the meantime, my wonderful cousin Alexis caught sight of my bunnies and had to try it out for herself.



She's so awesome! :D I got the rest of my Juleps yesterday, too.



Say "hello" to Brit, Amber and Minka. :) While I was out and about I noticed Walgreens had some new Sinful Colors winter polishes!



They had a few repeat colors, possibly some other new ones (I haven't printed out an updated list in a while), but I decided on Winter Wonder and Ice Dream, even though that one looks a lot like Starry Silver Glitter. While at HEB they had a coupon for essence Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. So I got a fresh matte compact (I'm liking it more the more I use it) and a lipstick.



That's called In The Nude and I'll let ya know how I like it just as soon as I use it. :)

I think that's it. Been practicing walking in my new shoes and haven't broken my neck yet. Yay! Only six more days until Sims Seasons so I'm going to go work on that for a bit. Need to prepare. ;) Hope everyone's having a great week. Or, at least tolerable depending on how you felt about the election which, yes, I purposefully avoided while posting. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Love the orange with the glitter on top reminds me of sinful colors serena and Chloe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOohh I'll have to keep my eyes open. I don't think I have those! :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!