Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nails Inc: Hampstead Gardens

What can I say about Hampstead Gardens? It's a lovely mustard colored cream polish. This is two coats.



I think I had a bit of trouble with cleanup because in the computer light it looks like my skintone. :p



I really like this one. It's not quite yellow, but not really brown. Definitely an interesting subdued color.

We went out to the range again today. Got to shoot a .38special and a .44special. Here's the .44:



Before we headed out I tried stamping with my new Red Angel plates that Dave sent me for my birthday! That didn't work out quite so well...



That's from plate RA-117. I had a bit of an issue with the faces transferring cleanly. I wanted the "XD" face for my middle finger and I couldn't get the eyes onto the stamper. I'll keep trying. Maybe I just need to thin out one of my blacks. Hope everyone's enjoyed their weekend.

2 comments:

  1. that color needs to permenatley be on your nails! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah, I really need to wear this again. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!