Monday, November 26, 2012

Nabi: Natural

Hello, darlings. Trying to keep it together today. Not sure how well that's going, but we'll find out. Not only is today Magnetic Monday, it's also the day we're celebrating Thanksgiving. My dad's a trucker so we have our feast when he gets home. That being the case I have an added "thankful" to add to my list. I'm thankful for second chances.

Today's magnetic polish is, obviously, one of those Nabi ones. This one I picked up on clearance and am a bit excited because it's different from every other magnetic I've seen. How so? This one looks like a cream! Most of them are shimmery or metallic and you can see where the design is coming from. This one got to be a surprise. So, how did it turn out?



I really really like this effect. I grabbed one of the Barry M magnets for the design. It manages to pull out a shimmer and leave the rest creamy looking. Unlike the others, though, this one is not a single-coater on it's own.



Still a very pretty neutral polish, but if I were not using the magnet it would need two coats. Dried very quickly. I'm glad I got this one. Here's a couple of close-ups for you. First in the sun:



And in the shade:



I know I've been a bit down and mildly cryptic lately. The thing is, I've lost my chat buddy. I can't (and won't) go into detail, but there was some trouble. Not on my end this time. That's the hardest part, I think, because now I don't know if it will be resolved. We've been chatting so long and so frequently that it's left a hole. I know deep in my heart that there are people who come and go in our lives and not everyone, especially e-friends, stays around forever, but... it hurts. I know it's rediculous and stupid, and I know Aaron doesn't mind my phone not going off every 5 minutes... I just really hope I can get my chat buddy back. Even in a severely reduced capacity. When I said "any time" I meant it. When I said "always" I meant it. When I said "I'll take what I can get"... I meant it. Anyway, any positive energy or happy thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!