Sunday, November 25, 2012

Misa: Perfect Kiss & Nubar: White Polka Dot

I know! I've had both of these forevers. Dunno if I'm totally feeling the Perfect Kiss, but.... I think my subconscious may have something up it's sleeve. It's nice for a red. It's no Perceval, but then what is?



This is two coats, still kinda sheer, but it's got that nice pinkish shimmer.



I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to pull out Nubar White Polka Dot.



I think overall I would have liked more of the medium white glitters, but this is pretty in a more delicate kind of way.



That's one coat and I did have to fish a bit.

I do have some good SwagBucks news.



It's been a while since I've completed a collection. Been doing really well exceeding the daily goal and I'm already over 1300SBs. :) So that's good. Hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!