Wednesday, November 14, 2012

KleanColor: Metallic Green

So yesterday was my birthday and I had such a good day! Got the collection swatches posted like I wanted to. I managed to cash out $100 from SwagBucks (YAY!). Got crazy stupid drunk with Aaron and Nate and watched Rocky Horror and House of Voices (which kinda sucked, but in a super funny at the time kind of way). Got tons of polishes. Managed to bleach my hair to a nearly-uniform blonde. Got my free Daquiri Ice today. And I finally got around to wearing my mini KleanColor Metallic Green!



It is coming off a bit sheer in the pictures, but it's not as noticeable in real life. This is two coats.



So lovely! I did put on Zoya Meg for a comparison shot, but... then I spazzed and smudged it all. :/ I do have a couple of other metallic greens, so I'll try to remember to do a comparison with all of them at some point.

Until then I have a request for some Orly swatches that I'm so excited to get to, and a whole Sims expansion I haven't really gotten to play yet. LOL Time to catch up on the rest of my emails and get to that. Hope everyone's having a fantastic week. :D

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, doll! Glad you stopped by. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday :)The color reminds me of color club fly with me. Gorgeous shimmery green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'll be sure to add that one when I do the comparisons.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!