Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Julep: Hailee & Amber

OMG guys! I don't know what's wrong with me today. Had a weird dream that left me feeling a bit on-edge, but that doesn't account for feeling like somebody laced my soda with speed and then... put me in some semi-dramatic dangerous situation... :p I couldn't think of one that wasn't terribly life threatening but still scary. I think part of it might be excitement because my SwagBucks cashout came through! H2TB is closed down until the 25th so thankfully I don't have the China Glaze temptation looming over me while I wait for Adina to post up some sales. ;) Ok, ok, ok... Let's get to the polish before I bust a gasket.

Today I have two more of Julep's suedes! Which leaves one more that I will do on Thursday *EDIT ~ I'll do it Friday. Forgot I already had a color picked for Thanksgiving. :p* along with a comparison of the five. Kewl? Kewl. Starting off with Hailee, aka - the green one:



This one is kind of a hunter green. I'm basing that off of a pair of shorts I had in middle school that clearly said "hunter green" on the tag. This looks like those... except they were denim and not suede... :p



Yes, I opted for the "orangey" close-up on both of these because the color itself is kind of hard to distinguish in the "whitish" ones.

Next I decided on Amber which I expected to be kind of amber-colored:



It's actually more of a browned-gold.



Both of these are two super-fast drying coats. Like, crazy fast! By the time I got to my index finger my pinky was dry.

So.... right! Don't quote me on this one, but I've been toying with the idea of "WTF Wednesday". LOL Just because I feel the need to have one day a week for those polishes I'm not super jacked about. Which I try to do unofficially anyway, and which I'm doing tomorrow. I don't anticipate hating the colors, just that I kind of feel like I'm forcing myself to wear it and get it out of the way. "It?... Colors?... Bad grammar, Lizzy!" I know, I know. Two polishes I'm putting together (hint: one is a glitter topcoat), I don't know if I'm going to like them, I don't know how they're going to apply, but I really want to get them linked and done with.

Ok, I'm going to go play Sims. Hopefully soon I'll have a hair post ready. Hope everyone's having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I like Amber a lot it's a funny colour, unique :) the suede range seems to be a good un eh? WTF wednesday is a good idea, if you're trying to get through your stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely loving them all. Can't wait to move on to the Pure Ice mattes I picked up. I think this is the only way I'll make it through my whole stash. At last count I had 25% of my polishes unworn!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!